What's new

Reviewer Modules/WorkBooks ✅ KINDER - GRADE 10 + answer key (part of luzon only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MANILA, Philippines — It was early yesterday morning, at about 5:30 Manila time, when Sen. Manny Pacquiao declared he’s stronger and faster than WBC/IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence in an overseas phone conversation with writer Lance Pugmire as the super WBA titleholder-in-recess confirmed the blockbuster duel will take place, likely at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, on Aug. 21. The 72,000-seat Allegiant Stadium, home of the Las Vegas Raiders football team, is another option for a venue.

Spence, 31, won the IBF belt in 2017, made three successful defenses then unified the IBF and WBC titles on a split 12-round decision over Shawn Porter two years later. In December last year, he retained both titles on a unanimous 12-round verdict over Danny Garcia to raise his unblemished record to 27-0, with 21 KOs. Pacquiao, 42, hasn’t fought since flooring defending super WBA welterweight king Keith Thurman once enroute to wresting the crown on a split 12-round decision in Las Vegas in July 2019. “I’m not worried about (ring rust) because a long layoff is good for me after being in boxing for 25 years,” Pacquiao told Pugmire. “It’s good to rest. It’s given my body a chance to recover.”

Status
Not open for further replies.