What's new

Closed Modem B310as

Status
Not open for further replies.

potato_10

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Pano ba malalaman kung version A or Version B yung Modem na B310as-938?

nasa documentation naman po nung firmware ni sir jerome
photos courtesy of sir jerome laliag.
-
BOARD CODE.jpgBOARD QR.jpg

Attachments

Open Web Gui> Device information> Check Hardware version

Hardware Versions:
  • WL2B310 - old/ver. A
  • WL3B310 - new/ver. B

Last edited:
Pls help me!
Is it safe to firmware upgrade my b310as-938? I read somewhere here that my WebUI looks like the one you pay for from HUAWEI. Heres my WEBUI and specs. Mine was bought on shopee, already openline has OVPN too. Here are the specs. I also would like the 3G/4G auto version. Mine doesn't have that. And where to get the one with several more band choices like I saw on the other posts. What to do? Plz help. My modem speed keeps stopping to a halt many times a day, maybe theres not enough 4G signal here in my place. pls help me. I want 3G capabilities.

Hardware version:WL3B310M
Software version:11.326.01.00.1342
Web UI version:21.100.33.00.03

Attachments

Last edited:
Pls help me!
Is it safe to firmware upgrade my b310as-938? I read somewhere here that my WebUI looks like the one you pay for from HUAWEI. Heres my WEBUI and specs. Mine was bought on shopee, already openline has OVPN too. Here are the specs. I also would like the 3G/4G auto version. Mine doesn't have that. And where to get the one with several more band choices like I saw on the other posts. What to do? Plz help. My modem speed keeps stopping to a halt many times a day, maybe theres not enough 4G signal here in my place. pls help me. I want 3G capabilities.

Hardware version:WL3B310M
Software version:11.326.01.00.1342
Web UI version:21.100.33.00.03
version B doesn’t have 3g capabilities but you can flash it with 3g enable firmware,search in this forum for that 3g enabled firmware for version B

Version b lang ba yung walang 3g kasi sakin wl2b310 pero wala ring 3g po.. Pakisagit po. Mag openline sana ko kaso di ko alam ano firmware na gagamitin ko

Status
Not open for further replies.