What's new

Closed Mobile Legends Map häçk 30/03/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its-Squirtle

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hiii ngayon lang po ako magpopost nento kaya pag di gumana sa inyo edi hindi sa akin kasi working na working kahapon ko pa gamit

Una punta muna kayo sa Zarchiver hanapin nyo yung com.mobile.legends then change it to com.mobile.legends1

Pagtapos non idownload lang yung apk file pati yung maphäçk natin pag tapos madownload i uninstall ang mobile legends (original) then install lang yung dinownload na bagong ML (downgrade)

i open muna natin si ML para mag update siya pagtapos ma-update punta sa settings allow all permission then balik ulit sa zarchiever idelete yung com.mobile.legends and then yung com.mobile.legends1 i rename gawing com.mobile.legends

then punta tayo sa loob ng com.mobile.legends android folder> data> com.mobile.legends> files> dragon hanapin si android & comblibs i cut at ipaste sa android folder> data> com.mobile.legends>

then copy lang yung scipt mobalogic i paste sa android folder> data> com.mobile.legends> files> dragon> assets> any> android
and then open lang yung mobile legends hintayin mag survivalmodeevent then delete yung mobalogic and ayan na naka maphäçk ka na

No error No force close no ban safe to pre
Link file: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Link Apk:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
SA PC po ako naglalaro lowbat kasi cp ko e

Attachments

English Ver.

• First download the + + script in this top link
  • First you go to the internal folder of the android> data> com.mobile.legends folder, you first change the folder to com.mobile.legends1
  • After that you uninstall the mlbb v1.3.61 apk, then you install the mlbb v1.3.60 apk
  • After installing ml v1.3.60, then open the mlbb game so that later the ρá†ch homepage will display with version ml v1.3.60, just click on confir, you just click it.
  • Then you go to zarchiver, continue to the android> data folder> just delete the com.mobile.legends folder, then you rename the previous com.mobile.legends1 folder to com.mobile.legends
  • After that you open the mlbb application settings, then you allow all the storage.
  • Next you go to the android folder> data> com.mobile.legends> files> dragon then look for the android & comblibs folder to move to the android folder> data> com.mobile.legends> files> dragon (paste it there)
  • Then you copy or copy the mobalogic script file to move to the android folder> data> com.mobile.legends> files> dragon> assets> any> android (paste it there)
  • You open the MLBB game, when loading in SurvivalModeEvent you delete the Mobalogic script file in any of its folders
  • You can continue to open the MLBB game, surely it will not be detected or there will be a Sob force close
  • You can try playing the MLBB game in the mode you want

working yan pero hndi safe yan kapatid kung copy paste delete yan safe yan kso my MOD kapatid jan ako nadali

Status
Not open for further replies.