Honorary Poster
Reaction
1597214247363.png

MOD:
– Radar Map
– Unlock All Skins
– Drone View

Read Plz Oniichan!:
– Don’t risk playing with your main account!
– Mobile Legends has OTA updates, means any protection/ban update can come without notice. So again, don’t risk your main account!

Installation:
1. Uninstall original Game (if exists) [skip this step if you have my mod previously installed]
2. Download mod APK
3. Install APK
4. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(Other Version Mod Uptade Cooming Soon)

MOD:

– Radar häçk (see enemies always on map)
– No Disconnects
– No Errors
– No Root

ERROR NOTE: If another player disconnect you disconnect too. I wasnt able to fix the disconnect completely but I made a rescue mode apk. How it works?

1. Download VIP MOD.apk & RESCUE MY BATTLE.apk
2. Put both APK on your device.
3. Install the VIP MOD.apk
4. Play until you get unknown error disconnect (hope you never see it).
5. If error pops up, don’t click any button!!!
6. Close the game completely
7. Install the RESCUE MY BATTLE.apk over the current game (don’t delete game before).
8. Open the game
9. Finish your battle

In rescue mode you will don’t have any error but no häçk as well. But normally the error comes at the very end of the battle, so just finish the battle legit and be happy you cheated 80% of the round =)

DOWNLOAD:

DOWNLOAD:

Kung may problema man sa mga link na nakapost or may error
or bitin ang mga videos JUST PM ME GUYS!

Simple LIKE
is much appreciated

Bawal Hit and Run :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Back