What's new

Closed Mobile application (thesis proposal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 622421

Hi sa mga CE / IT / CS members here, need your suggestions lang sana guys kung anong magandang mobile application (system) na magandang proposal for thesis, thank you in advance guys...

There are quite a few mobile apps out there that you can download from the Play Store... but I wont recommend one. All I can suggest is that you must make or think of a topic about something that you are interested in or at... you know, for you to easily finish it. And besides, plagiarism or copying someone else's ideas from the internet is not a good idea at all, especially when it comes to thesis. I mean, you can use the internet to get some points or ideas, but not exactly the idea... if you get my point. I just wanna tell you this.. my teacher way back in 2014 is an internet explorer. She knows how to search and surf the net. So, if you still have that urge to use the internet 100%, good luck on you thesis.

There are quite a few mobile apps out there that you can download from the Play Store... but I wont recommend one. All I can suggest is that you must make or think of a topic about something that you are interested in or at... you know, for you to easily finish it. And besides, plagiarism or copying someone else's ideas from the internet is not a good idea at all, especially when it comes to thesis. I mean, you can use the internet to get some points or ideas, but not exactly the idea... if you get my point. I just wanna tell you this.. my teacher way back in 2014 is an internet explorer. She knows how to search and surf the net. So, if you still have that urge to use the internet 100%, good luck on you thesis.
Best answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back