What's new

PlayToEarn MIR4 on Rooted Device

1. install magisk canary
( if you alreay hide magisk with random package ID, restore it first )
download magisk canary from here : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1679093

2. after reinstall magisk with canary app, go to Magisk setting, and change Update Channel to Canary. and then back to Magisk Home, and install the magisk again ( not the app )
View attachment 1679094

for the Option, just klick Next, and for the Method, choose Direct Install. and Reboot.

3. download Riru module from here : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

4. after download Riru module, Open Magisk, go to Module tab, choose Install From Storage and locate the Riru module, flash and Reboot.

5. Now, download Riru Unshare, from here : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

6. after download Riru_Unshare.zip module, Open Magisk, go to Module tab, choose Install From Storage and locate the Riru_Unshare.zip, flash and Reboot.

Done ! open magisk and rehide the app that previously still detect root and its should be able to open as normal without Root warning.

Yan ginawa ko mga lods. Try nyo nlng kung gagana dn sa inyo.

Credits to bayu elf sabayonz of XDA Developers for this awesome tutorial.
Lods baka pede po video tutorials. Di po talaga gumana sakin kahit anung kalikut ko.. :(

1. install magisk canary
download magisk canary from here : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1679093

2. after reinstall magisk with canary app, go to Magisk setting, and change Update Channel to Canary. and then back to Magisk Home, and install the magisk again ( not the app )
View attachment 1679094

for the Option, just klick Next, and for the Method, choose Direct Install. and Reboot.

3. download Riru module from here : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

4. after download Riru module, Open Magisk, go to Module tab, choose Install From Storage and locate the Riru module, flash and Reboot.

5. Now, download Riru Unshare, from here : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

6. after download Riru_Unshare.zip module, Open Magisk, go to Module tab, choose Install From Storage and locate the Riru_Unshare.zip, flash and Reboot.

Done ! open magisk and rehide the app that previously still detect root and its should be able to open as normal without Root warning.

Nawala yung magiskhide sakin..di kona makita yung option

Last edited:
Nawala ung magisk hide ko after canary insta
1. install magisk canary
View attachment 1679093

View attachment 1679094

Nawala magiskhide ko after installing magisk canary pati ung mga riru any idea lods??

Share ko lang guys may nagturo sakin kung pano mapagana ung mir4 sa rooted.

Working sakin.

Credits to: @thorinthesonofthrain

Device: Realme 5 ρrø
ROM: Cherish OS Beta Android 12

1. Install MIR4
2. Install Magisk 23
3. Enable MagiskHide and Hide Magisk App (Input Random Name don't use "Magisk" as name)
4. Hide MIR4 in Magisk through Superuser tab.
5. Install Riru Module
6. Install Riru LSposed Module
7. Reboot
8. After reboot it will ask to add LSPosed to home screen, just hold LSPosed and place it in your home screen.
9. Install Hide My Applist apk
10. Open LSPosed, click 'Modules', choose 'Hide My Applist', then click Enable Module button.
11. Reboot
12. Open Hide My Applist
13. Click 'Install Magisk Extension'
14. Reboot
15. Open Hide My Applist
16. Click 'Manage Template'
17. Click 'Create a blacklist template'
18. Enter any Template Name
19. Click 'edit list' of apps invisible
20. Check the Magisk app with random name
21. Back, then Click the save icon at upper right corner
22. Back to Hide My Applist home
23. Click 'Select Effective Apps'
24. Choose 'MIR4'
25. Click Enable hide button.
26. Click Enable all hide methods button
27. Click 'Template Applied', choose your created template name before.
28. Click the save icon at upper right corner
29. Reboot
31. Enable then disable developer options ( do this if you reboot your device.
32. Delete TWRP folder in internal storage (try to yourself even if you didn't do this.)
33. That's it. Credits to: @thorinthesonofthrain
Nakita ko lng ko to since i just played mir4 recently and i got no luck playing it with rooted so the performance will never compromise.. It's working now. Very smooth now i can play high settings with no lag . You can download my profile to NGK telegram group. Thank you for sharing jacklloyd.
Device: Poco F1
Rom: Awaken OS Android 12 Testuild
Kernel: NGK kernel/APP 2.4.1 Testbuild
Smooth AF!!!!

Nakita ko lng ko to since i just played mir4 recently and i got no luck playing it with rooted so the performance will never compromise.. It's working now. Very smooth now i can play high settings with no lag . You can download my profile to NGK telegram group. Thank you for sharing jacklloyd.
Device: Poco F1
Rom: Awaken OS Android 12 Testuild
Kernel: NGK kernel/APP 2.4.1 Testbuild
Smooth AF!!!!
Tol, paano i-hide ang MIR4 app sa superuser tab? Wala kasing option to add apps.

Screenshot_20211203-204713.jpg

root device gamit k9 marami sa yt tut

Attachments

Back