What's new

[MGC]-Faster!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince2013

Forum Veteran
Reaction
BASA BASA DIN PAG MAY TIME PARA MAY MATUTUNAN MGA IDOL..

To those who are curious!

What is wso2esb-console™ & ApogeeX™?
- it is a REGISTERED PORT in UDP/TCP running on 9444 & 3184 (need not to detailed this one cause it'll eat up a lot of space - just sorting it for a brief summarization of your igniting curiosity)

This Yandex Mini 7.5.3 is the most fastest and the most lightest compared to the older versions. Lot of bugs fixes in this and of course this is server injected with wso2esb-console™ & ApogeeX™ Powered by Telia Sonera & Net2share (Sweden & Germany Registered Servers). Peered via wap.portal socketted on ipv6.globe.com.ph. Experience full satisfaction in browsing, this is more likely a freezone clone since it had been put to deceased. Cheers!!!

Compatibility - Rooted/Non Rooted Verified
Globe/TM Philippines

Please follow correctly the proper installation guide provided

via screenshoot!

APN SETTINGS

R1ddswj.png

NEW SERVER wso2esb-console™
Probably much Faster than the ApogeeX
Lightning Fast, can browse multiple tabs without connection failure. Tested by me ofcourse though I'm on edge connection and download capable also. Just give a try if its working on you.

CREATE NEW APN
AND ADD THIS ONE ON YOUR SERVER

TRY THIS GOOGLEs BACKBONE RUNNING ON PORT 80 VIA CGI BINARY MODE . IT'S COLDER THAN HELL

any-in-201e.1e100.net/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4:80

OR THIS

freezone.l.google.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4:80

THIS WILL TRANSLATE TO * 216.239.32.30:80 STATIC IPV4 ADDRESS.

or

USE THIS AOL-ATDN -AOL Transit Data Network...

gear1-dtc-10GigabitEthernet1-1.net.aol.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4:80

THIS WILL TRANSLATE TO 66.185.150.38:80 STATIC IPV4 ADDRESS.

MAKE SURE THAT THERE'LL BE NO SPACES WHEN YOU COPY PASTE IT IN YOUR SERVER. DOUBLE CHECK

OR USE THIS wso2esb-console™ SERVER

5.9.102.121:9444

You may also use this Apogeex /udp removal
It's lighning fast also. Feel free to choose your comfort zone

209.170.68.169:3184

YOU MAY ALSO USE THESE DYNAMO DYNAMIC DNS SERVERS. THEY ARE ALL CLOUD ACCELERARED RUNNING ON PORT 80!!!

JUST ADD THIS UP IN YOUR APN SETTINGS SERVER

toronto-dns.unostructure.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Toronto Canada »69.42.56.54:80]

ec2-23-21-182-24.compute-1.amazonaws.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[US East » 23.21.182.24:80]

sydney-dns.unostructure.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Sydney Australia » 103.1.187.68:80]

187-236-136-14.38cloud.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Hongkong » 14.136.236.187:80]

ec2-54-252-112-136.ap-
southeast-2.compute.amazonaws.co/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Sydney 2 » 54.252.112.136:80]

ec2-184-169-139-227.us-
west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[US California» 184.169.139.227:80]

jke2-189.payu.yebo.co.za/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Capetown Africa »196.41.139.189:80]

50.22.147.234-static.reverse.softlayer.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Sao Paulo Brazil » 50.22.147.234:80]

any2-dns-unostructure.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Germany » 46.165.219.110:80]

103.6.212.24/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Auckland New Zealand » 103.6.212.24]

46.16.234.83/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Stockholm Sweden » 46.16.234.83:80]

ec2-54-247-108-9.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Ireland » 54.247.108.9:80]

70.38.99.32/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Monreal Canada » 70.38.99.32:80]

milano-dns.unostructure.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/:80
[Milan Italy » 149.154.157.61:80]

Feedback if its working

NOTE: For APN NAME you may use any as you desired.For PH Brands Android OS (e.g. myphone, cherry mobile, O+, skk, Firefly, Starmobile, Torque, Alcatel etc.) use default or default,supl or default,supl,wap

FAQ:
q) Does it requires a load for installation?
a) Nope, it didn't but much better if you have an active promo surf subscription so that the installation will flow smoothly in just a blink of an eye.

q) I can't install it even if I have had followed the correct APN Settings.
a) Do you have an active packet data connection? Assuming you do have, then try to remove the server then try to install it gain. Just put the server back if the installation is successfully done. Installation took place at a approximation of 10 minutes - patience is a virtue thou. If you don't have an active packet data, then try to call the service operator for the activation of your GPRS Settings. You may also text for the configuration, but I forgot it thou... Apology!!!

q) Still I can't install
a) Some Areas have had a signal defiencylike mine. So I strongly recommend to install it at this specific range of time 11 a.m. up to 8 a.m. But if you're much eager to install it right away. Then you have to sacrifice 10 peso load for this.

WHEN INSTALLATION IS COMPLETELY DONE
GO TO SETTINGS, CLICK ADVANCE AND CHANGE PROTOCOL TO http only! NOT http/
socket

[P.S.] Please bear with my insufficiency if ever I may not be able to respond back all your queries!!! Thank you so much mga Idol
To God be all the Glory.. GOD BLESS!

KUDOS EVERYBODY, HAVE FUN! Gracias

DON'T FORGET TO CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND DATA USAGE BEFORE EXITIG YOUR OPERA SESSION

HERE'S THE LINK OF MY FONT

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

THIS WILL BREAK THE CHAIN OF PEAK HOURS SLOW BROWSING

HAPPINESS is a temporary chemical imbalance of a true state of MIND™

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FOR ROOTED PHONES, YOU'RE VERY MUCH LUCKY. YOU'LL BE SURFING AT FREEZONE SPEED BROWSING. JUST TURN YOUR PROTOCOL TO

HTTP/SOCKET

AND EMBRACE THE BIG DIFFERENCE

MASQUED CRUSADER INSTALLATION GUIDELINES...

Assuming the CRUSADER has already been installed.
Before Opening your Opera Mini Browser. Open the Crusader first. Just click the Image and temporarily you'll be on Airplane Mode for few Seconds. Once the Signal Bar appears. Don't navigate. Wait for 2 to 3 minutes. When the final pop up appears. Click Okay. Then Open your Opera Browser. At first attempt it will hard to connect. So I suggest to trigger or open double tab or window. Just to call the DL Bar. And always remember that during peak hours. Always reset your data usage for browsing Stability...

TROUBLE SHOOT CRUSADER...

Before you exit your browsing. Don't forget to clear cache by typing this on your browser

opera:cache

Then hit go or enter.

Also reset all your data usage. It is under help navigation. Located at the lower right portion. Just click the Opera Logo and you will see the Help Navigation and click and reset the data usage yielding to 0.

After Exiting your browsing session. Don't forget to turn OFF the Crusader. Just turn it on if you will use it again. One thing you should always remember. I strongly recommend to reboot or turn off your phone after you exit the CRUSADER.

Another thing! Crusader won't work properly when the Signal always keep on changing (e.g. E to H to 3G and vice versa).

What to do if the scenario goes like that?

The best answer to that is to change your NETWORK MODE to Gsm Only not Dual Mode nor WCMA.

100% that will solved the peak hrs. slow browsing. Tried and Tested...

JUST DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT BELOW

Some Folks do said that APN SERVER INJECTION really don't affect the browsing.

Then why not type these in your Opera Mini Browser.

server:reset

server:refresh

server:setup
Hit Go or Enter! So how was that? Katol pa kasi

PEAK HOURS browsing starts from 6 a.m. up to 10 p.m. To those who are in 2G (EDGE Connection)

Not to generalized all specific locations. Cause in some other Areas wherein the state of Packets are on Hotspot. Yielding always on HSDPA & HSPA. Specifically those who are near from Cell Towers. So you won't suffer the difficulties in browsing. Much more if you'll use the MASQUED CRUSADER Services!

Crusader is more latent, beneficial and accurate compare to other DNS enhancer or PINGER (e.g. Hola, SetDNS, ABC Pinger, Host Ping, Ping & DNS or any Internet Signal Booster or 3G Enhancer Applications). Nor advisable to use any PROXY APPS or Auto IP and SSH Tunneling from TORGUARD.

You'll be having hard time connecting cause it'll be conflicting the rendering of PACKETS in the IP TABLES.

So I suggest to turn it off or freeze it via Link2sd. Or rather uninstall it to avoid conflict. You may also use DROIDWALL to restrict specific app to render Packets.

Hoping that these missive are pretty much clear to sort around your confusion mga IDOL
FOR EDGE/3G CONNECTION I STRONGLLY RECOMMEND TO TRIGGER A DOUBLE OR TRIPLE TAB BROWSING JUST TO CALL THE DOWNLOAD PACKETS TO RENDER DATA ..http://www.phc.onl/#forbidden#.com/images/smilies/new/thanks.gif
•. ¸•.¸•.¸ ¸.•¸.•¸.•
«•.♥ Rock On ♥.•»
¸.•* ¸.•¸.• •.¸ .¸*•.

Attachments

na try ko na to mga boss... working siya . pero mabagal lang .... pero na saan ang attachment nito tahahhahaa

sa kin ayaw po,tama nman yung mga ininsert ko.nag add new apn ako,.kaso nung nagwa ko n,lumipat parin yung acces point ng myglobe inet.what to do guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back