Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Solutions
Reaction
Credits po kay grimlocker na taga deep web enigma 2.0

5 DISTURBING MOVIES YOU SHOULDN'T WATCH

By Grimlocker

1.) Serbian Film
- This movie is both disgusting and disturbing. I haven't masturb*ated for two months because of this movie, lol haha. Gay rape, child rape, necrophilia and many more can be found in this Serbian film movie. This movie was banned in many countries.

2.) Human Centipede 1
- This movie is just disgusting. It is about a surgeon, kidnapping three people only to sew them together from the mouth the anus. Don't watch this movie if your stomach is weak.

3.) 70 DAYS OF SODOM (NOT SURE OF THE TITLE)
- Not that gore but it's too disturbing.

4.) Daisy's Destruction
- Daisy's destruction is actually a snuff film from the Deep Web. It involves three children being tortured and raped in front of a camera. Only two episode of this film was uploaded in the Deep Web. The video was already taken down from the Deep Web and the Surface Web and whoever has the video may go to jail for child ****ography.

5.) I Spit on your grave
- A little gore, but it's a really good movie.

#EnigmaReaders

Parang reverse psychology lng, the more you restrict them the more they want to watch it. Ingat lang sa Daisy's Destruction kasi child prawn yan, baka mga parak naka bantay.

note: di ko pa napanood yung no.4 ha.

Parang reverse psychology lng, the more you restrict them the more they want to watch it. Ingat lang sa Daisy's Destruction kasi child prawn yan, baka mga parak naka bantay.

note: di ko pa napanood yung no.4 ha.
Haha napanuod ko na ata to e pero ayaw ko na ulitin dahil sa sobrang kawawa yung mga bata rito e :(

Haha okay lang sakin yung Human Centipede and I spit on your grave. Pero yung Serbian Film. Grabe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Serbian film napanuod ko na tungkol sa male **** star na naloko pero maganda nman..kalungkot yung ending...Yung human centipede the best yung 1 okey yung 2 worst yung 3....pero parehong nakakadiri.

Haha okay lang sakin yung Human Centipede and I spit on your grave. Pero yung Serbian Film. Grabe :)
Very disturbing daw haha.. nasuka yata friend ko diyan nung pinanuod niya ayaw niya raw ulitin yan haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Serbian film napanuod ko na tungkol sa male **** star na naloko pero maganda nman..kalungkot yung ending...Yung human centipede the best yung 1 okey yung 2 worst yung 3....pero parehong nakakadiri.
Yap drug overdose siya kaya nagawa niya yang mga kahype han na yan

Yung human centipede lang cguro yung napanood ko dyan.. Ilang araw akong bother kakaisip dahil dun..

Status
Not open for further replies.