What's new

MF286RA openwrt.

You should factory reset, press and hold the reset button for 5secs or more or go to System > Backup And Flash > Restore, then click Perform reset, if you don't know how to rebuild the config section for the 5Ghz WiFi via terminal.

Take note of your other settings before you do the above.
i had perform reset the wifi 5 Ghz still dont exist sir
i had a little knowledge about terminal, can you teach me sir or do some remote dekstop for me, thanks
1660591576931.png

Attachments

Last edited:
this sir...
This firmware release is a custom one, have you tried installing the official release from here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

From your logs, the PCI device corresponding to the wlan5g is not enabled 'PCIe link is down'. Thus the driver can't find the device. Has this ever worked before in your unit with this custom firmware release?

You can try installing the official one from the link above and see if works there. If so, then there's a problem with your current firmware. If not, then you're looking at a possible hardware fault on the 5GHz chip

This firmware release is a custom one, have you tried installing the official release from here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

From your logs, the PCI device corresponding to the wlan5g is not enabled 'PCIe link is down'. Thus the driver can't find the device. Has this ever worked before in your unit with this custom firmware release?

You can try installing the official one from the link above and see if works there. If so, then there's a problem with your current firmware. If not, then you're looking at a possible hardware fault on the 5GHz chip
i had try install official to sir, but same case, the 5G not show up

with original firmware ZTE the 5G show up and can use to
i want to restore to original firmware but afraid if will be brick sir

It takes time for 5ghz radio to load just click add ssid then after few seconds radio will turn on
i had try to sir but i had waiting not show up to