What's new

METAL SLUG COMPLETE ARCADE PORTED SERIES

thy-wilt

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Metal-Slug-J.png

One of the greatest video game series during 90's & early 2000's.
One of my favorite all time game.

Now you can have it on your mobile phones using You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

METAL SLUG
12288301.jpg
14020802.jpg

METAL SLUG 2
▷ Play Metal Slug 2_ Super Vehicle - 001_II Online FREE - Neo Geo.jpeg

METAL SLUG X
darth-azrael.jpeg

Tumblr.jpeg

METAL SLUG 3
IMG_20190220_164837.jpg

images.jpeg

METAL SLUG 4
Metal_Slug_4_Arcade_Flyer.jpg

PC.34-Metal-Slug-Wallpapers-852x656-px-Wallperio.comtm.jpg

METAL SLUG 5
IMG_20190220_165249.jpg

Metal_Slug_5_Arcade_Flyer.jpg

pa_038.jpg

wallpapertip_snk-wallpaper_982199.jpg

IMPORTANT!
Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., open the app, press ok then exit. Open file manager, move or cut the downloaded zips into Mame4droid/roms then paste it.

You can download 1 by 1 if you just want to DL one zip game​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Check these
Arcade Games Collections
Kof complete series
Street fighter alpha series
Street fighter new generation saga

wallpaperflare.com_wallpaper.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
One of the best arcade game that i was play aside from capcom, tekken, and marvel 😍. I remember my score was number one and no one defeat it to the top 1 😂. I do slow pace game and only use knife to get more scores on the enemies harharhar 😈.

Haha naks, ako dati Minsan piso lang natatapos ko to, then yung mga hidden spots di mawawala yan sa routine hehe

[XX='moondhie, c: 1274348, m: 1068628'][/XX] i see haha, sa mall ever gotesco nilalaro ko yung street fighter 3rd strike at soul caliber. Naalala ko daming competitive player ng soul caliber puro challenger, kakamiss

[XX='thy-wilt, c: 1274354, m: 633393'][/XX] Yeah 😅, as progress eh ng internet world ay kinuha na yung majority ng gamer ng arcade at napunta na sa cyberworld 😅. Yung mga natira eh solid fans ng joystick and push button games 😅.

Well said, pero di talaga mapipigilan na balikan ang nakaraan, naging parte na kasi ng buhay ito, di parin maipagpapalit ang sentimental na halaga 🙂