DonttrustanyonE

Forum Guru
Reaction
METAL SLUG ATTACK MOD APK+DATA 1.5.0

metal-slug-attack-splash.jpg
metal-slug-attack-android-modded-apk.jpg
metal-slug-mod.jpg
metal-slug-mod-apk-android.jpg

Mobile games on Android and there were no start out by taking a look at some Metal Slug its Metal Slug, yes you thought right it is the Metal Slug do you remember the sort of arcade side scrolling up and down and sort of world war two themed arcade shooter that takes you through areas of Europe and like i dont probably the armies when we were fighting Japan all around the world to fight basically a figment old version of Nazi Germany and it’s been turned into a game that could best be described as a base defense game not really a tower defense game but I’ll give you a good idea and it’s a game that gives you like it’s it was it’s kind of a time killing mobile game that as you log in during the day you get you know different You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. like in game currency either in supplies or badges or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. stamp card things they’re the army. In game currencies called MSP use them to upgrade your little army and you can also use them to crank the mystery crank which you can crank once a day for free and win marvelous prizes so its good. just it requires farming requires grinding for resources and that’s not always at the top of everyone’s to-do list it’s really not but I do like the characters have their own unique abilities they have their own specialty powers it’s good stuff is my autopilot go for broke here is a better than me in fact I might have to restart this but overall I’d say Metal Slug is worth taking a look at it doesn’t show of ρrémíùm content down your throat it. its a pretty You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. game. using METAL SLUG ATTACK MOD APK 1.5.0 you will have unlimited MSP in-game.

What’s New: v 1.5.0
What’s New in Version 1.5.0
1) Addition of new Units
2) Addition of a in-Guild Matching feature to Online Battle
3) Multiple feature improvements

What’s In The MOD: RoyalGamer
Unlimited AP

Requires Android: 4.1 and Up

Credits: RoyalGamer

Version: 1.5.0

MODE: ONLINE

DL LINKS:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Credits to androidpalace (Y)

Request? just pm me :smuggrin: hit like to say thanks :p

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.