What's new

Trivia MEN's RULE

Zhalamand3rz

Eternal Poster
Reaction
  • If you want to be a good father, be a good husband first.
  • Avoid long jokes that keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny. They drive women away. A joke should have at the most two parts, the second part sort of funny.
  • Build Brand “YOU”
  • Want to boost your earning potential? Develop your personal brand. It describes the qualities that differentiate you and what you can deliver. Find it at the intersection of your passions, values, and job strengths, says personal branding guru William Arruda, founder of Reach. Then write a creed that hits those three areas for your résumé and LinkedIn profile.
  • Women love to dance. Learn to dance.
  • Do one high-intensity workout every other week. Researchers in Norway studying soccer players found that one HIIT workout every other week is just as beneficial as doing them weekly.
  • Looking down at one’s p-e-n-i-s makes it look smaller than it really is.
  • To avoid smashing your thumb with a hammer, use a comb instead of your fingers to hold a nail in place.
  • When lost in the wilderness, think: first shelter, then water, then food.
  • Take a Knee- Studies show that people who attend church regularly live 3 years longer on average than heathens do.
  • S-m-o-k-i-n-g can shorten your p-e-n-i-s by up to a centimeter. Lighting up calcifies blood vessels, stifling erectile circulation.
  • The length of your shirt matters—too short and it looks like a crop top; too long and nobody notices how great your pants fit. The proper shirt should fall around the top or middle of your back pocket, says Durand Guion, VP and men’s fashion director at Macy’s.
  • You’re 227 percent more likely to meet a potential girlfriend through a friend or family member rather than in a bar, at the gym, or on the street.
  • Good kissing trumps personality and looks for women considering a long-term relationship, according to a study in the journal Evolutionary Psychology.
  • “People who love each other and have a good relationship are best friends, and best friends are basically good to each other.”—Michael McKee, PhD, a psychologist at the Cleveland Clinic
  • 97: Percentage of women who say a man’s sense of humor is as important as his physical attractiveness. Source: Match’s Singles in America study, 2015
  • Smile more. People like to be around those who smile, because it suggests not only that the person being smiled at is well regarded, but also that they’ll feel better.
  • Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
  • Never look at a menu for longer than 90 seconds. You’re picking dinner, not a business partner.
  • Encouraging yourself with non-first-person pronouns (“You can kick his a-s-s”) is more effective than using first person (“I can kick his a-s-s”), according to the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.

Find Out Some Sort of Knowledge!