What's new

MEDICAL and Recreational Marijuan-a To be Passed and Approved Next Administration.

Medical and Recreational Marijuan-a? Yea or Nay?

• Total voters

r a i z e n

Addict
Reaction
What's your Opinion on Medical and Recreational *********?
Are we ready for it?
Are our People favor it?
You? Wanna get High?

In 2019, the House of Representatives approved on third and final reading House Bill No. 6517 or the proposed “Philippine Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act” that seeks to provide compassionate and right of access to medical cannabis and expand research into its medicinal properties.
-https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1167897#:~:text=In%202019%2C%20the%20House%20of,research%20into%20its%20medicinal%20properties.

Roque favors legalizing ********* for medical use

If elected, Roque, a human rights lawyer, said he would file a bill legalizing the use of ********* as long as it is used to help ease the pain of cancer patients.

“(I'm) strongly in favor, kasi po ngayon ako po ay nag-aalaga ng isa ng matandang dalagang tiya na nagpalaki sakin (because now I am taking care of my old maid aunt who raised me). She’s in pain because of ****** cancer at sabi nga nila (and they said), I wish we could use ********* in this instance para maibsan ang kanyang sakit (to ease her pain),” the former presidential spokesperson said in a news release on Wednesday."

-https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1167897

gusto ko lang ma approve ang CBD para sa my mga malalang nararandaman na sakit. At wag sana eto ma take advantage nang mga big pharma na baluktutin ang pag legalize neto..

duda ako na masasabatas yung "right to plant and produce" nang maryjane, ma monopolize din yan at tanging mga licensed big companies lang pwede mag tanim.

I hope i'm wrong though, sana gawin nila case study ay ang California.

gusto ko lang ma approve ang CBD para sa my mga malalang nararandaman na sakit. At wag sana eto ma take advantage nang mga big pharma na baluktutin ang pag legalize neto..

duda ako na masasabatas yung "right to plant and produce" nang maryjane, ma monopolize din yan at tanging mga licensed big companies lang pwede mag tanim.

I hope i'm wrong though, sana gawin nila case study ay ang California.

Regulations and Reformation's of the Laws, that would affect people who are sentenced. i.e drugs involving weed selling and using.

Back