What's new

Trivia Meaning of Digital Ocean/OpenVPN/TCP/UDP/STUNNEL

Yah Weh

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Basic info Lang guys 😉

DIGITALOCEAN.COM

phc.onl/#forbidden# Servers are hosted by the well known and trusted company DigitalOcean.

DigitalOcean, Inc. is an American cloud infrastructure provider headquartered in New York City with data centers worldwide. DigitalOcean provides developers cloud services that help to deploy and scale applications that run simultaneously on multiple computers. As of January 2018, DigitalOcean was the third-largest hosting company in the world in terms of web-facing computers.

OPENVPN

OpenVPN
is open-source commercial software that implements virtual private network (VPN) techniques to create secure point-to-point or site-to-site connections in routed or bridged configurations and remote access facilities. It uses a custom security protocol that utilizes SSL/TLS for key exchange.

TCP

TCP Transmission control protocol (TCP)
is the most common protocol used on the internet. It is connection oriented, meaning, data can be sent bidirectionally once a connection is established.[1] Transmission Control Protocol is more commonly used than the User Datagram Protocol (UDP). Unlike UDP, it includes an automatic error checking system to ensure that each packet is delivered, as requested. The User Datagram Protocol, on the other hand, does not provide such a system that requires the acknowledgment that packet transmission was successful. This built-in error checking, although more efficient, makes it slower than UDP since it prioritizes the accurate delivery of data between systems.

UDP

UDP
is a communication protocol used across the Internet for especially time-sensitive transmissions such as video playback or DNS lookups. It speeds up communications by not requiring what’s known as a “handshake”, allowing data to be transferred before the receiving party agrees to the communication. This allows the protocol to operate very quickly, and also creates an opening for exploitation.

STUNNEL

Stunnel
is a proxy designed to add TLS encryption functionality to existing clients and servers without any changes in the programs' code. Its architecture is optimized for security, portability, and scalability (including load-balancing), making it suitable for large deployments. Stunnel uses the OpenSSL library for cryptography, so it supports whatever cryptographic algorithms are compiled into the library. It can benefit from the FIPS 140-2 validation of the OpenSSL FIPS Object Module, as long as the building process meets its Security Policy. A scanned FIPS 140-2 Validation Certificate document is available for download on the NIST web page. The OpenSSL FIPS 140-2 module is currently only available for OpenSSL 1.0.2. FIPS-enabled Windows installers of stunnel are available on request with our customer support plans.

Based on my knowledge since I am a Education Graduate and a Licensed Teacher. I don't have lots of knowledge about programming etc. I just shared what I have read on internet not to show what I had learn .Don't talk to me with English Co'z I'm more fluent with you 😉

Based on your explanation, what are these terms?
a. TLS
b. OpenSSL
c. FIPS
d.DNS
e. "handshake"
Based on my knowledge since I am a Education Graduate and a Licensed Teacher. I don't have lots of knowledge about programming etc. I just shared what I have read on internet not to show what I had learn .Don't talk to me with English Co'z I'm more fluent with you 😉

I know you bro! Your the one who's saying thank you with my thread about VPN Configurations and ovpn set ups .😉
A ok... haha di naman ako mahilig sa mga vpn na yan....Kasi unang una kaya ko naman gumawa... saka kung na diwnload ko man configs mong yan...malamang di ko rin naman yan ginamit... for testing purpose kung talaga bang gumagana mga vpn nyong yan.... saka kung configs lang naman o vpn paguusapan... may sarili namn ako server na cguradong mas malakas kesa sa mga post nyong yan... just saying

Based on my thoughts also as a LICENSED and EXPERIENCED TEACHER, we are not supposed to do plagiarism. Most especially when we do not have permission from the owner. What you just shared is not your knowledge.

The phrase "had learnt" is not appropriate to use in the sentence....

Don't talk to me with English Co'z I'm more fluent with you... the words "with" and "with" are also not appropriate to use in the sentence. Itama ko lang ha...
"Don't talk to me in English because I'm more fluent than you."

Do not use your profession to say that you are above the other.

Last edited:
Your more fluent with him nga. I-assume ko na lang PE yung major mo. Buti na lang marami akong crush na mga teachers. Hahahahaha!
Medyo na anangasan kasi ako sa mga taong ginagamit ang profession...haha anaway teacher talaga ako pero never ko ginamit pagkateacher ko para makuha respeto ng tao.

Back