What's new

Referral Maya Refer and Earn Challenge

Shi no Gekai

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Follow the steps below lang mga idol. Sobrang dali and bilis lang. Instant ₱60 and then kapag upgraded/verified na ang iyong account ay pwede ka na ding mag-invite. Invite your family and friends para sabay-sabay kayo kumita.

Promo Mechanics :​

1. This promo is open only to customers who do not have a Maya account yet, with a mobile number from any of the local telco providers (i.e. Globe/TM, DITO, etc), who are currently residing in the Philippines, and will transact using Maya. Additionally, only users who create a new account (consumer) using the Maya app will be qualified to participate.

2. Qualified users can participate in the promo and earn the rewards when they do the following in order:

* Create or sign up for a Maya account using the Maya app to get a ₱20 reward 👇

Get a reward when you sign up to Maya using my invite code! Register using my invite code and you'll receive your ₱20 reward after you sign up.

My invite code is QK6MZZ5MDJ3Z or click here to create an account now: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CODE : QK6MZZ5MDJ3Z

* Upgrade or verify the Maya account AND do any of the following transactions for the first time to get an additional ₱40 reward. Minimum spend of ₱20 for user to qualify for the additional reward. Qualified transactions:
  1. Buy any item from Shop (only select load and data products are eligible)
  2. Pay bills through Bills Pay feature
  3. Send Money (through Send Money feature to another Maya user only)
  4. Buy Crypto
  5. Deposit to Savings
  6. Pay via Maya QR (except Negosyo QR merchants)
  7. Pay via registered Maya number
  8. Pay using Maya virtual card or physical card online or in-store
Ang ginawa namin dito ng pinsan ko is yung number 3. Sinend niya sakin yung sign up reward na ₱20 and then nung natanggap niya na yung additional bonus na ₱40 ay binalik ko sa kanya yung ₱20 niya. That's it. After that ay pwede na kayong mag-invite and earn again.

Proof 👇

IMG_20220911_113305.jpg

Promo period is from September 1-30, 2022.

Attachments

Last edited: