What's new

May NPA pa na kumakapit sa Senado?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negotiation lang niya yan para walang gulo na mangyayari
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

si Digong din pala noong 2016

abs cbn lolz

Professional yang ABS CBN mag twist ng titles pre dahil alam nila na majority sa mga Pinoy titles lang yung babasahin hindi yung full article. Basahin mo yung article sa Title na nilink ni Nukuvied

"Dili nako maabot ang akong naabtan ron kung wala ko natabangi sa taong Davao, apil na ang NPA," he said in his speech during the inauguration of a shopping mall in Davao City.

(I would not be here in this position right now if not for the people of Davao, including the NPA.)

"Wala man koy away ninyo. Dili pud ko gusto mopatay ninyo. Amigo man gyud ta," he said.

(I don't want to fight with you. I also don't want to kill you. We are friends.)

The New People's Army (NPA) is the armed wing of the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP). The President, through an executive proclamation, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. them as a terror group in December 2017.

Duterte on Friday said the government would give housing and job opportunities to rebels who would lay down their arms.

"Kamong mga 'amazona', maayo pa moari mo diri. Maggakos ta ninyo. Hagkan tamo," he said.

(Female rebels, you're better off here. We'll hug each other. I'll kiss you.)

In March 2018, Duterte You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. that female rebel fighters should not bear children because they "multiply the problem."

He was also criticized by women and human rights groups over his remarks about shooting the "Amazonas" in their *******s.

LOLOL yung "Hagkan" tamo means HUG hindi Kiss.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
"But Duterte explained that his commendation of the communist rebel movement was in recognition of its “fair treatment” of “prisoners of war.”

bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.