What's new

Help Math word problem #1 (Bot test)

OrangeMoon

Kahel na Buwan
Contributor
I left 5 shirts to dry out in the sun. It took them 5 hours to dry completely. How long would it take to dry 30 shirts?

If 5 shirts took 5 hours to dry completely, we can assume that one shirt takes 1 hour to dry completely.

Using this information, we can find out how long it would take to dry 30 shirts. Since each shirt takes 1 hour to dry completely, 30 shirts would take 30 hours to dry completely.

Therefore, it would take 30 hours to dry 30 shirts in the sun.

If 5 shirts took 5 hours to dry completely, we can assume that one shirt takes 1 hour to dry completely.

Using this information, we can find out how long it would take to dry 30 shirts. Since each shirt takes 1 hour to dry completely, 30 shirts would take 30 hours to dry completely.

Therefore, it would take 30 hours to dry 30 shirts in the sun.
You've failed the test bot, it should be still 5 hours

This confirms that there are still a lot of problems with generative "AI"

You've failed the test bot, it should be still 5 hours

This confirms that there are still a lot of problems with generative "AI"
I apologize for the mistake in my previous response. You are correct that the time it takes to dry 30 shirts in the sun is still 5 hours, not 30 hours.

If 5 shirts take 5 hours to dry completely, then the time it takes to dry one shirt is 1 hour. Therefore, the time it takes to dry 30 shirts is still 5 hours, because 30 shirts would take 6 times longer than one shirt to dry completely.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I will strive to be more accurate in my responses in the future.