What's new

Manhwa recommendations

[XX='NetorareD, c: 376243, m: 1159685'][/XX]
Eto lng mga novel na binasa/binabasa ko
1 Tales of demons and gods (ongoing)
2 Ultimate scheming system (ongoing)
3 battle through the heaven (done)

[XX='newgamer102, c: 376321, m: 851700'][/XX]

I forgot to invlude overgeared (di ko nlng natuloy hanggang chap 468 plng ako)

I am the sorcerer king, peerless dad, again my life, gul, promised orchid, study group, Legend of the Northern Blade, Rebirth of the 8th Circled Wizard, A Retuner's Magic Should Be Special, Gosu, Kill the hero, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ito lahat magaganda, (on going)
yung Gosu lang ata ang completed na

Korean Manhwa - The Gamer, Tower of God, Solo login

Chinese Manhua- Soul Land Universe: Soul Land, Soul Land II, Soul land 3- Legend of the Dragon King, Soul Land IV- Ultimate Fighting
Battle Through Heavens Universe: Battle Through Heavens, Martial Universe, The Great Ruler

Trivia: Magkaiba ang Japanese Manga sa Korean Manhwa at Chinese Manhua
Enjoy!!