What's new

Manhwa Recommendations

annjogz

Addict
Reaction
Good Morning po mga bossing natin jan eto po yung mga manhwa na binabasa ko ngayon share ko lang po sa inyo... Dito po ako nagbabasa
Mangatx.com
mangakakalot.com
mngdoom.com

Leveling Up, By Only Eating!​

1620699875525.png

The main character is stricken by a rare condition that affects only two people in the entire world, bulimia.
He organizes his daily meals to survive, but his hope of survival grows dimmer as the days go by.
He consults a doctor, who suggests playing the Alternate Reality Game ‘Athenae’, where he can eat as must as he wants without gaining any weight.
He plays the game to save his life and grow in strength by doing nothing but eating!
A Gourmet Fantasy Life!

Murim Login​

1620699956261.png

An era where hunters thrive on hunting monsters that come from Gates. Jin Tae-Kyung is a low-rank hunter who picks up a VR machine, and accidentally logs into the game, which is set in the world of Martial Arts. After many ups and downs, Tae-Kyung is able to escape this world. The strength and skills, which he received in the Murim were able to be carried over back to the real world. This allows him to continue making a living a hunter… but he decides to return back to the world of Murim, out of care for his NPC friends.

Wizard’s Martial World​

1620700017476.png

At the age of 78, Midran, an archmage is still searching for a way to reach 8th circle. Then he is suddenly turned into a child. Will he be able to recover mana from his past life and become the Archmage of the 9th circle? This is the story of the archmage’s struggle in the Murim…

3CM Hunter​

1620700081835.png

Everyone in the world suddenly shrank to 3cm …?! The consequence of this being everything in daily life becoming a threat, like rats… or even ants. A world where you can only rely on yourself. Will Baekhyun be able to complete his mission and save the world by using the unique abilities he gained?

The Max Leveled Hero Will Return!​

1620700126066.png

The weak prince of an insignificant country, Davey.
After becoming comatose, his soul escaped to a temple where the souls of heroes gathered.
He trained for a thousand years and has now returned as a max level hero!
“Just you guys wait, I’m going to face you all head on!”
The refreshing story of Davey’s royal life and revenge has just begun.

post pa po ako ng iba pag may time at pag may gusto pa...

Attachments

Maganda po ang story boss, nagustuhan ko po siya kasi ang magic ay dinala niya sa martial arts world.

PArt 2
ongoing pa po ito lahat

The Player that can’t Level Up - 32 chapters​

1621848619315.png

Kim GiGyu awakened as a player at the age of 18. He thought his life was on the track to success, climbing ‘the tower’ and closing ‘the gates’… But even after clearing the tutorial, he was level 1. He killed a goblin a day, and he was still level 1. Even after 5 years, he was still level 1. “Who would have thought that this kind of player would exist.” No one knew.

The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years - 85 chapters​

1621848724986.png

The worst student of Westrod Academy, the disgrace of the Blake House.
A new soul enters the lifeless body of Frey Blake, the boy who couldn’t handle his painful life and chose death instead.
“What’s with this body?
I’ll have to check every little detail of it.”
The Great Mage Lucas Traumen.
He earned his chance at revenge by gaining the flesh and bones of Frey Blake the disgrace!
And now begins the interesting adventure of the Great Mage who returned after 4000 years!

Bowblade Spirit - 61 chapters​

1621848793828.png

The bow is a weapon that dominates everything in sight, even for targets hiding at distances too far for the eyes to see. Just imagine a weapon you cannot even see targeting your life. What could possibly be scarier than that? A training regime from hell with a brutal grandfather. A joyful trip to Zhongyuan in search of a wife. The rise of a hero who will overturn the Murim world. Ki Guided Arrow – a fresh take on Ki Guidance that is stronger than both the Ki Guided Sword and Blade! Fire the arrow into tomorrow!

The Live - 77 chapters​

1621848859036.png

After losing his wife and daughter in a horrific accident, Yun-Jae finds himself stuck in his routine until he receives a diary from his future self. “I can see… my wife and daughter again?” Through winning the “games” in the “parallel world,” one will receive a “prize,” and using this, he could revive his dead family… but out of all the survivors of this cruel world, Yun-Jae is the only one with the knowledge of the future. Will he be able to turn his greatest wish into reality?

Arcane Sniper - 34 chapters​

1621848924008.png

A series about a hyper-realistic fantasy game! “Sargent Ha, you crazy bastard. You shot another full round of bulleyes?” The sharpshooter Ha LeeHa simply wanted to be a part of the army forever. However, due to an unfortunate accident, he became paraplegic and was tossed back into society. The revolutionary VR game [Middle Earth] presented a new life to him. Money obtained in [Middle Earth] has real world value! Yet, he ruined his chance by selecting the lowest-tier character! “I’m not like the others. This is all I have.” Black gunpowder, iron balls, and ramrods… I’ll show you all what a real ‘musketeer’ is!

Return of the Frozen Player - 31 chapters​

1621848983943.png

5 years after the world changed, the final boss appeared. [The final boss for area Earth, the Frost Queen, has appeared.] The final boss! If we can just defeat her, our lives will go back to normal! The top five players in the world, including Specter Seo Jun-ho, finally defeated the Frost Queen… But they fell into a deep slumber. 25 years passed. “A second floor? It didn’t end when the Frost Queen died? Specter awakes from his slumber.

SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - 39 shapters​

1621849116149.png

I want an S-Rank skill too! I want it so badly, I could die for it! [You have awakened an S-Rank skill.] [But it only works when you die.] Eh !? WHAT IS THE POINT OF GETTING ONE IF I DIE !?

The Tutorial Tower of the Advanced Player - 61 chapters​

1621849222913.png

A hunter trapped in the tutorial tower due to a curse.
Leaving the tower after 12 years!

yan na po muna ngayon update na naman po ako pag may makita ako maganda...

Attachments