What's new

Referral MAJESTYHASH

redyw

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction

Imagine a world where everyone owns Bitcoins​

Welcome to Majesty Hash, the automated bitcoin cloud mining service with superpowers! We offer every user in this world access to our latest, in-house technology: upgraded Bitcoin miners that can mine more Bitcoins more efficiently. The development with the goal to improve current mining hardware in the industry was started in late 2019 and completed through numerous prototypes and test runs and now offered here as a service to give everyone the opportunity to mine Bitcoins in a perhaps better and even revolutionary way.

REGISTER NOW!!!!!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

How it works​

An easy way to increase your hashrate, mine more bitcoins and show others the same opportunity. Invite new users via your personal referral link and get shares on the hashpower bought by the users. Build your own network and invite multiple users to increase your shares and passively mine more Bitcoins. You will also receive additional shares that follow the same pattern once your referred user also invites someone else and they do the same as well. Our service offers a referral system up to a 3rd level.
Please be aware that only ρáíd hash power is credited as commission.

Three-level referral system explained​

After your registration you will see your personal referral link in our dashboard which you can now send to your friends and acquaintances. With the help of our freely available advertising material, you can also invite new users on platforms of your choice.

Level One + 6%

The first level are direct invitations who joined our platform through your link. If these invited users acquire hashpower, you will receive a percentage of +10% on their hashpower. This applies to every further purchase that your invited user should make.

Level Two + 2%

Should your invited user now follow the same procedure and also recruit further people via his own referral link, you will receive a further partial commission of +2% on the hashpower of your recruited user's invitations.

Level Three + 1%

Just like level 2, the same concept follows yet another and final level. You invite someone directly, who invites someone else, who also invites someone else. This would be the 3rd level and you receive a Hahspower percentage of +1%.

Last edited: