What's new

Closed Magaling ka sa English explanations? Pasok ka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefsteak

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Guys. Help naman need kolang ng mga iba't ibang opinyon nyo. What if napunta kayo sa Scenario nato anong gagawin nyo? Engslih only. Please Respect my post.

You are called for an interview for a Japanese Company. Japanese are included in the Expanding Circle for the English Speaking countries. They are also very strict when it comes to time and greetings. As a fresh graduate, try to prepare as much as possible, however, the Japanese Boss still looks highly into you. What should you do?

Salamat po sa tutulong.

As a fresh graduate who is about to be interview and expected highly by the interviewer, it's my job to show my at most qualities and skills on the said job/position on the company by being honest, confident, respectful and humble to the to the questions and tasks that will be ask and given to me by the interviewer.

Last edited:
As a fresh graduate who is about to be interview and expected highly by the interviewer, it's my job to show my at most qualities and skills on the said job/position on the company by being honest, confident, respectful and humble to the to the questions and tasks that will be ask and give to me by the interviewer.
Salamat po. 😊

Upon on the arrival at the meeting place I should greet with a big ang genuine smile the interviewer to show my respect and gratitude on the chance to be interview by one of the most respected japanese company on the country. Furthermore, as a fresh graduate I must show my enthusiasm and willingness to learn more about the how things work on the company to attain the mission and vision of the company towards the betterment of the company itself and the country. The use of English as medium in communicating if necessary must be exercise articulately and precisely in order to be understood and avoid ambiguous or misinterpreted answer or statement and thus through precise and fluent use of english to the interview must bring a greater clarity and promotion of excellence to the company's atmosphere and work ethic.

Upon on the arrival at the meeting place I should greet with a big ang genuine smile the interviewer to show my respect and gratitude on the chance to be interview by one of the most respected japanese company on the country. Furthermore, as a fresh graduate I must show my enthusiasm and willingness to learn more about the how things work on the company to attain the mission and vision of the company towards the betterment of the company itself and the country. The use of English as medium in communicating if necessary must be exercise articulately and precisely in order to be understood and avoid ambiguous or misinterpreted answer or statement and thus through precise and fluent use of english to the interview must bring a greater clarity and promotion of excellence to the company's atmosphere and work ethic.
Ay salamat po. 😮😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back