What's new

Lose the interest in gaming

gentakyun

Journeyman
TLDR: I lose my passion to gaming due to switching interest to anime and school, but now I'm only just working and do most of my free time sleeping and eating 😕 is it just I lose interest? Matured? If you came from a similar situation how were you able to regain your interest in gaming ?

Panigurado hindi lang ako to pero I heard a lot of stories pero most of them walang resolutions e. Pero, nung elem to high school talagang sobrang addicted talaga ko sa games lalo na mga flash games (aqworlds, facebook games, y8, etc.) psp games or mga online games. Pero natakeover ung love ko sa games when I started switching in and out from games to watching anime and started doing graphical drawings and stuff, hangat sa humantong nako sa point na tinigilan ko na pag lalaro out of the blue lalo na nung naging busy na nung shs and college. Nag working student din kasi ako pagtatak ng college kaya wala ng naging time sa lahat ng hobbies. Pero ngayon graduated nako and I'm just working tinry ko bumalik sa gaming and even played ung mga games na kinaaddickan ko pero di ko alam pero wala talaga e hindi na bumabalik ung passion like minsan wala pang 15 mins naboring na agad e, then bumili pako ng nintendo switch, ps4 and even a mid gaming laptop tried mostly everything pero di ko alam kung bakit di ko na mabalik ung halos overnight playing or risking sleep. Ewan mejo nakakamiss lang kasi most of the time lagi lang akong tulog and wanted something at least to do other than sleeping parang sayang lang araw kung puro lang trabaho tulog lang. Pero kayo galing naba kayo sa ganto and na regain niyo uli ung passion to gaming ?

It's common to lose interest in things as we grow and our priorities change. It's possible that your love for gaming has decreased due to other interests and responsibilities taking up more of your time and energy. It's also possible that you've matured and your preferences have changed. However, it's important to remember that it's okay to outgrow certain hobbies and find new ones.

If you want to try to regain your interest in gaming, you could try exploring different genres of games or finding a new online community to play with. It might also be helpful to reflect on why you loved gaming in the first place and try to reconnect with that feeling. Additionally, taking breaks and not putting pressure on yourself to enjoy gaming might help you appreciate it more when you do play.

Ultimately, it's important to prioritize your own interests and find hobbies that bring you joy and fulfillment. If gaming no longer does that for you, don't feel guilty about moving on to something else.

Back