Ito po Resume ko

Name: Johny Muaña

FB: Muaña Ynhoj

***: Male

Civil status: Single

Nationality: Pilipino

Grind: 8 to 10 hours

Gmail: johnymuana944@gmail.com

Skills: Dancer, Singer on my own, athletic, Chess player ( I have a Proof if you want) and Basketball.

Gadgets: CELLPHONE AT LAPTOP (Both Mine)

Game I played recently: Dota 2, Mobile Legends, CoD, CoC, Yu Gi-oh, Pokemon (red, yellow, Silver, Mega, Sun, Moon,) Pokemon Go, Dragon City, Tong its go.

Internet: Wi-Fi or Data (Private Wi-Fi)

-If here in our City runs out of power (Blackout) no worries because I have a Sister who can give me Load Globe/Smart so that I can continue to play in Data Network.

Personality: I'm easy to talk, I'm calm, patience, trusted guy and I don't take any *******ic, drugs even it's *********

Reason why you need to pick me as your scholar?
-I can promise to that I'm very hard-working guy I can play 24/7 if I want and my Parents is not hindrances of my playing because they support me in everything I do.

Reason why I choose to play Axie?
-I heard that Axie is in the hype right now I want to play it and make money make more money. And I'm already aware of axie infinity just like dragon city make a breed and in dragon City only 2 dragon you can battle just 1 dragon on the ground you can switch the other one of you want to. And lastly Axie infinity is just like pokemon can battle 3 Pets in the same time but pokemon don't breed is just evolved and lvl up to 100.

If you don't satisfied I can send you a birth certificate.

That's all thank you Sir.

Tanggapin nyo na po ako please gusto kolang po tulungan Mama ko bayaran yung mga utang nya napakasakit lang kasing makita mo yung Mama mo na nalulungkot araw² kaiisip kung pano bayaran utang nya
May trabaho nman po akong marangal pero kulang talaaga para bayaran utang ng Mama ko minsan 2 eat , one day lang kami minsan wla payong ulam gusto kolang makita yung Mama ko na mahing masigla at masaya, wla na akong hihilingin pang kahit anong materyal na bagay. Love you Ma sana matulungan na kita .