What's new

Closed Looking For Ka-sabit Microsoft 365 Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlowski

Forum Guru
Hi sino po gustong sumali / sumabit sa Microsoft 365 Family ? I'll be ordering Family plan kasi and looking for ka-share para makatipid. P469 per month s'ya bale magiging P80 per month nalang if makumpleto yung 6 slot. PM nalang sa mga interested.

Microsoft 365 Family
Microsoft Corporation
For PC, Mac, iOS, and Android

1 TB of cloud storage per person

For up to 6 people

One convenient subscription for up to 6 people. Includes ρrémíùm Office apps, up to 6TB of cloud storage – 1 TB per person – and advanced security for all your devices.

With Microsoft 365 Family you and the people you share with can:

• Access smart assistance features, plus hundreds of ρrémíùm templates, photos, icons, and fonts in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
  • Save and share files and photos across devices with OneDrive
  • Experience advanced security protection in OneDrive and Outlook
  • Set location alerts in the Microsoft Family Safety mobile app*
  • Each person can use the subscription on up to 5 devices at the same time
  • Contact support via chat or phone at no extra cost throughout your subscription
Yes, I know there are some ways to activate MS Office for free pero habol ko oasi yung online features like 1TB Onedrive storage for storing personal files and peace of mind na hindi ma cacancel yung service. Thank you !

Pa delete nalang admin kung bawal. Ty.

OK naman po yata ito TS Carlowski , may mga ganito nag chi chip in sa Nétflí× naman :)
I tag ko lang po si lodicakes win32zen , Lodi Win baka lang po interested kayo, kasi legit MS 365
Si lods Win po kasi TS, may subs yata, baka makapag deal po kayo (y)
need ko kasi gamitin yung domain ko for outlook.
Me po 😅 nakakainis na gumamit ng google docs. Di nakakatype pag di stable connection lol. I'm willing to pay 80 pesos
Yown ! Sige sir pm kita kapag kumpleto na tayo 🍻

[Hidden content]
Screenshot_2022-02-20-20-10-36-754_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg

Gumana siya boss. Thank you thank you 😍

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.