What's new

PlayToEarn Looking for axie manager

paupau011

Addict
Reaction
Good day pa delete nalang kung bawal, desperado na po kasi ako para sa magiging baby ko

Good Day Managers!!!
Im currently looking for scholarships!!
Name: phillip anthony pablo
Civil Status: Single
Nationality: Filipino
Device used: mobile phone
Internet: wifi pldt
Contact number: 09051133100
Facebook: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Email: anon.ph011@gmail.com

I'm humbly looking for scholarship.

It would be a great privilege for me to join the team. Why would you choose me?I am a mobile gamer and a fast learner as well. Also i have a lot of experience base in mobile games even it is online or offline games, adventure,RPG, strategy or even simulation. In regards to my Internet access I do have a very stable Internet Connection. I have lots of time to play the game. Rest assure you that I will give my hundred percent best when playing the game and I won't let you down.
I'm hoping to be the one of your new scholar.

Average SLP a day: 150-200 SLP A DAY
How many hours per day willing to play axie: 10-15 hours
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY AXIE? I have knowledge about the game, my friend taught me, he is also a player and I had watched a lot of videos from YøùTùbé, and if you choose me to be your scholar, I will do my very best to learn more.

Hope someone will recognize me. will do my best if you chose me to be one. It would be a huge help for me and for my family needs amidst of this Pandemic. Thank you so much and Godbless!