What's new

Looking for advise

-Wutwut-

Honorary Poster
Reaction
i want to learn how to draw please give me advise. i feel giving up sometimes but i think its fun and relaxing to do so.

Yes drawing is indeed a relaxing hobby.You just need to practice daily when you want to learn something.It is one way to hone your skills by practicing more.Just a mix of creativity and good perspective will enhance your skills.Always be patient as well,it takes time to come up into a perfect masterpiece.

Yes drawing is indeed a relaxing hobby.You just need to practice daily when you want to learn something.It is one way to hone your skills by practicing more.Just a mix of creativity and good perspective will enhance your skills.Always be patient as well,it takes time to come up into a perfect masterpiece.
thank you, i appreciate it. I'd looking forward after a month to see my improvements

thank you, i appreciate it. I'd looking forward after a month to see my improvements
my pleasure, feel free to share your output ,do some research, keep exploring and reading na din to familiarize the basic and different techniques .Marami kang makikita free tutorials anywhere.Goodluck