Good day

Name : CELJIE B. MAGBUNAG
Civil Status : Single
Nationality: Filipino
Internet : 100mbps PLDT Home FIBR
Device : Personal Computer, Laptop and Mobile Phone
Average SLP per day: 100-150SLP
How many hours can you dedicate on playing Axie Infinity?: 10-12 hours
Other Games Played: Red dead redemption 2, Bully, GTA game series, Sea of thieves, Mortal Kombat 10, Tekken 7, Monster hunter world, Payday 2, Rainbow6, black desert, pokemon series (up to X and Y), tera and many more
Do you have any past experiences in playing Axie Infinity? : No, but I have an idea on how to because I watch many tutorials in YøùTùbé and my friends play axie.
How well do you know Axie Infinity's game mechanics?: Before I applied here as a scholar, and based on other people's game experiences, I think I can say that I have enough knowledge to play this game.
Do you have any friends or acquaintances who also play Axie Infinity?: Yes

Email: magbunagceljie@gmail.com
Facebook: CELJIE BARANGGAN MAGBUNAG
#forbidden#: cjieeyyy#9023

Good day ma'am/sir. It would be a great opportunity for me to be one of your scholars! I can give most of my time and willing to grind more to reach the daily SLP quota.

Reasons why you should hire me:
1. I am free most of the time so I am sure that I can grind to earn enough SLP.
2. I am eager and a fast learner which can help me learn the techniques in playing this game.
3. Once I am chosen to be a scholar, I can assure you that I am 100% committed. Also, I am responsible, dedicated and an adaptable one.
4. It will benefit me and manager as well. I believe that playing Axie Infinity can help me financially so as the manager.
5. I am always open to learning new things.

Hoping for your consideration. Thank you and have a nice day!