What's new

LOL! You Gotta See Andrea Brillantes Doing Chores As Marga Mondragon

1616574177950.png

"Hi baby dragons, did you miss me?" In what is sure to be the highlight of your day, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. brings back Marga Mondragon in a new YøùTùbé vlog! And, OF COURSE, she starts it off by getting ready to school. Marga frantically looks for her Gucci bag, which, fyi, is from a celebrity friend: "I don't know if you know her but I'm more famous than her."

BB1eTFw8.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
That friend, btw, is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.! "We're friends...kinda friends. I don't like her that much but she gave me a Gucci bag for my birthday so...thanks...I prefer Hermes but Gucci will do." But just as she's about to walk out of the house, they let her know that she can't leave for school—because of the pandemic. "I have to call my friends. Bakit walang nagsabi sa'kin?"

BB1eTu9M.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
With nothing to do, her sister suggests that she clean the house, and this face says it all:

BB1eTK5N.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
"Oh my god, no. Margaret Mondragon doesn't clean the house. Anong gagawin ko? Hindi ako sanay na wala akong inaapi, na wala si Cassie." Andrea's lola makes an appearance when Marga barges into a room and says, "Sino ka?!"

BB1eTFwl.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
They go outside and she is told to do the laundry, to which Marga replies, "Have you seen my nails?!"

BB1eTK5X.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
She eventually caves. "Oh my god, my image. I need to protect my image. My beautiful hair na kaka-rebond ko lang."

BB1eTD75.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
"Is this enough?"

"Siz, tama na 'yan!"

"Oh my god, don't you dare shout at me."

BB1eTD7b.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
When it's time to mop the house, Marga calls her mommy Daniela. "Mommy, kinakawawa ako sa bahay!" You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. plays along, "At sinong gumawa sa'yo niyan, Marga? Wala silang karapatan!"

BB1eTH8m.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
The next person she calls is Cassie. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. laughs, "Uy, grabe, wala akong ayos!" Staying in character, Marga says, "Ok lang 'yan Cassie, kahit naman anong ayos mo, lagi akong mas magiging maganda sa'yo."

BB1eTua0.jpg© Provided by Cosmopolitan Philippines YøùTùbé/ANDREA B.
And of course, we also hear from Mikoy (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)! "Mikoy, kumain ka na ba? Nagva-vitamins ka ba? 'Wag kang lalabas, ha. May pandemic."

Attachments

Back