What's new

Life Is All About The Choices We Are Making

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction

I believe that life is a never-ending series of choices. Some of these choices are big and life-altering, while others are small and seemingly insignificant. But each and every choice we make shapes our lives in some way.

Some people believe that they are not in control of their lives and that everything happens for a reason. While I do believe that there are some things that are out of our control, I also believe that we have the power to choose how we react to the things that happen to us. We can choose to let the bad things bring us down, or we can choose to learn from them and move on.

I believe that life is what we make of it. We can choose to live a life of happiness and fulfillment, or we can choose to live a life of misery and despair. It’s up to us.
I believe that we all have the power to make our own choices, and that those choices will determine our destiny. So choose wisely, and choose well. Choose to live a life that is worth living. Choose to make a difference. Choose to be happy.

The question is... are you happy?

oo nga naman walang magic iyan, it's just us making decisions and not anyone else powerful

oo nga naman walang magic iyan, it's just us making decisions and not anyone else powerful
Yep, that's why as much as possible ay piliin natin ang mga bagay-bagay na magpapasaya sa atin.