What's new

LGBTQIA RELATIONSHIP ADVICE

twenty-two

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello

I'm a closeted gay. 24 years old.

I'm really inlove with this person, and when I'm inlove, I'm not rational.

Here's my story. I started dating this guy October, last year. We met in BUMBLE. and sa Profile ko it was very clear on what I was looking for. LOVE, weird para sa iba to find love in DATING APPS.haha So clearly stated na I'm not into hookups (I'm a ****** 🙈 BTW) and I'm looking for a long term relationship, I want my first relationship to be my last. I know an idealistic point of view.

Ok going back to the guy, So I met a BRITISH GUY he's 32 BTW and we started getting along and then we became official. And he really likes me, and I like him too. So this guy is currently taking up his PhD on Archeology at UCL.

I don't know if it's the different cultural background but their not that sweet compared to Filipino guys. And also knowing that he is my first LOVE. He said he genuinely loves me it's just that he is busy at school. And here's the problem he doesn't like texting in a day okay na maka 10 texts from him and I would always initiate the text first which hurts me. Is this a red flag na? I'm very confused He did not even exerted an effort on my birthday, which feels heartbreaking for me. I mean kahit sweet message man lang galing sa kanya nothing, the same with Christmas last year even on Valentine's.

Do I keep him or Do I stop na?

Until when bago nya matapos sa studies nya? I do not know if it is because of the cultural differences why he's like that but taking a PhD can be taxing and time consuming. Even you know that he was busy at school. The guy seems decent and want to achieve something and as his partner this is the time when you should support him.

Maybe once na nakatapos sya ikaw naman ang pagbalingan nya ng pansin at oras. Kung ganon pa rin sya even after that, then it is not your loss, it's his.

Btw im straight. Its just I want to support you.

Seems like sobrang busy niya lang talaga. Wait mo lang until makuha na niya yung kanyang PHD. Surely he'd have more time to spend with you. Understandable naman po kasi since PHD yung tinatry niya kunin, hirap nyan.

My advice is to just wait a little longer, hintayin mo matapos schooling niya then see what happens, if nothing changes then kailangan mo na mag-usap sa kanya.

At pala, tanong lang. Anong feeling na foreigner yung isang loved one mo? Hirap ba magcommunicate?

Cheers,
Straight Dood here. Happy Pride Month pala🏳️‍🌈

Naku mahirap yan ts,to be honest ah..baka niloloko ka lang nyan
syempre hahanap pa rin yan ng babae,nature na yan sa ating mga kalalakihan🙂
So I doubt na matutupad yang "You want your 1st relationship to be your last"
LDR pa kau😅
Advice ko lang,wag mo masyadong seryosohin yan..Sobrang sakit umasa😭

Until when bago nya matapos sa studies nya? I do not know if it is because of the cultural differences why he's like that but taking a PhD can be taxing and time consuming. Even you know that he was busy at school. The guy seems decent and want to achieve something and as his partner this is the time when you should support him.

Maybe once na nakatapos sya ikaw naman ang pagbalingan nya ng pansin at oras. Kung ganon pa rin sya even after that, then it is not your loss, it's his.

Btw im straight. Its just I want to support you.
Until 2022 but when we communicate he's really genuine with me. And sinasabi niya na he prefers talking rather than texting but when we talk he educates me on a lot of things since he is older than me. ♥️

Seems like sobrang busy niya lang talaga. Wait mo lang until makuha na niya yung kanyang PHD. Surely he'd have more time to spend with you. Understandable naman po kasi since PHD yung tinatry niya kunin, hirap nyan.

My advice is to just wait a little longer, hintayin mo matapos schooling niya then see what happens, if nothing changes then kailangan mo na mag-usap sa kanya.

At pala, tanong lang. Anong feeling na foreigner yung isang loved one mo? Hirap ba magcommunicate?

Cheers,
Straight Dood here. Happy Pride Month pala🏳️‍🌈
Communication is not hard 😅 but I think mas sweet parin ang pinoy. Foreigner's are more straightforward unlike sa pinoy na sometimes non confrontational. So far sa 8 months na naging kmi never pa kmi nag away he always apologize first ♥️

Sinabi nya naman pala sayo na hindi nya prefer ang texting pero kahit ganon bumabawi sya sayo pag nag-uusap kayo and you feel his sincerity once he communicates with you. Would you feel that sincerity kung puro text lang kayo? At the same time, pag nag-uusap kayo, he's making it worth your time since you're being educated.

I think that your doubts are more likely because ito yung first relationship mo tapos dumagdag pa na LDR kayo, foreigner sya at older than you rather than dahil sweeter kamo ang Filipino. I also think na normal lang yang nararamdaman mo pero you should also realize na parehas lang kayo ng sitwasyon.

Sinabi nya naman pala sayo na hindi nya prefer ang texting pero kahit ganon bumabawi sya sayo pag nag-uusap kayo and you feel his sincerity once he communicates with you. Would you feel that sincerity kung puro text lang kayo? At the same time, pag nag-uusap kayo, he's making it worth your time since you're being educated.

I think that your doubts are more likely because ito yung first relationship mo tapos dumagdag pa na LDR kayo, foreigner sya at older than you rather than dahil sweeter kamo ang Filipino. I also think na normal lang yang nararamdaman mo pero you should also realize na parehas lang kayo ng sitwasyon.
Thank you 😊 ❤️ for your advice and point of view 😌😉. I thinks that's the reason for my doubts because he is my first relationship. 🏳️‍🌈

just wait and see ts after ng Phd niya. sa ngaun kasi my reasons pa.

pero try to talk to him if ganun ba talaga siya sa mga past relationship niya, para atleast mabunutan ka ng tinik kahit paano.

sa love naman, we all made sacrifices, hindi man pare pareho ng kinalabasan, atleast na feel, na exp mo ung ganiyang love.