Reaction
Good Day Sir/mam Managers

Name: Christian Josh Lorio
Civil Status: Single
Nationality: Filipino
Facebook: Christian Josh
Device: Android
Internet: Wi-Fi/Data

How many hours per day can you dedicate to playing Axie: I can give my 8 to 12 hrs a day and more if needed.

Do you already have experience playing Axie Infinity: Not yet, but experience by watching tutorial in YøùTùbé and streams.

How well do you understand the Axie Game mechanics: I saw some STEAMINGS ON FB, YøùTùbé videos, and my buddies discussed it. Still, if I hope to be a part of the team, I am eager to study a lot to broaden my expertise and expand our team.

Background Status: I started playing video games when I was about 7 years old. I played DOTA, LOL, ML, COD, DIABLO, AQ3D, Tower Defense, Magic Chess, Dragon Nest, and many more.

You should hire me because I've been playing online games since elementary school and now that we're having financial difficulties, it's time to put my gaming skills to work. I can devote 8-12 hours to playing axie infinity while studying. So, I'd like to devote some of my spare time to axie, and I'd like to recommend it to my other friend in order to expand the axie community.

Hoping you will choose me. and Be part of your team.

God bless and thank you MANAGERS.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Christian josh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back