Crypto Lf 5 Experienced Scholar(Axie)

Ambunan mo naman ako lods kahit tirang chopsuey lang, Hirap na mag apply ngayon pag wala kang exp.

Last edited:
Good day Manager! I'm looking for scholarships

Name: Dale Mark Cantilang
Nationality: Filipino
Device used: Android phone
Internet:WiFi/DATA
Average SLP per day: 150-200
I can play axie 8-12 hours

Do you have experience playing axie infinity?
Nope but I've already know how to play it
HOBBIES: Playing online game

REASON WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME:

*Hardworking
*Trustworthy
*Willing To Learn
*Fast Learner
*Opportunity Seeker
*Honest
*Competitive
*Good attitude
*Time Management
*Ronin Wallet
*MetaMask
*Game App

I can grind as much SLP in order to meet the required quota.technologist I've been watching streams and tutorials about Axie Infinity. I am studying techniques and strategies for the game. I will follow the rules and regulations that you will give. I have a friend who is already playing the game that can guide me on Axie Infinity. Please do consider me as your scholar. I am willing to grow with your team.

Open paba? RBP ako 1600-1700 MMR.
unknown.png

Attachments

Name: Earl William W. Perez Age: 18 Gender: Male Location: Pardeco, Barangay Bancao- Bancao, Puerto Princesa City Nationality: Filipino Device to be used in playing Axie Infinity: Cellphone Internet: Data/Wifi Birthday: October 29, 2003 Email Address: earlwilliamperez27@gmail.com How are you, managers, today? I'm on the hunt for a manager. I have knowledge of the game because I spent three months hunting for a manager. I could contribute in a number of ways to your team. For example, after I started earning, I encouraged my friends to join Axie and become academics, therefore growing our Community. I'm capable of playing axie. Due to the fact that I am always watching YøùTùbé and Facebook Live Streams. Additionally, I perform a combination analysis on each axie card. because it is popular at the moment and provides a significant potential to earn a big quantity of money. I am knowledgeable about the game in concern since I conducted study and made an effort to comprehend key points that would help me develop into a lot better player. I do have an experienced at playing Axie because some of my friends are scholars and i am the one they are asking to finish their arena task. I'm hoping you'll notice my application for your scholarship and that I'll soon be one of your top SLP earners, doing everything I can to live up to your standards

after po ng 1 week time na given para magpataas ng level ng axie 140-280 slp a day po kaya kong iearn gaya po sa acc nato nakakapagearn po ako ng 200-280 slp a day

Attachments

Baka pwede po ako lodi kahit wala ako exp. Jan madami naman po mag giguide dito samin lalo na yung tropa ko halos di na ata natutulog kaka grind . Pls sana piliin mo po ako madami nag aaxie dito samin na pwede mag guide sakin pls po

Back