Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleatrix

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
lens.jpg

Sample Fan arts where i used lens flare.
12728919_1360385840642050_7990752628946822571_n.jpg

assam.jpg

lens_2.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DjWzChu.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
very useful sa mga GFX :D (y):love:
dito ko lang pala makikita to salamat po ng marami

Request po sana ako yung parang dust particles ba yun not sure

very useful sa mga GFX :D (y):love:
dito ko lang pala makikita to salamat po ng marami

Request po sana ako yung parang dust particles ba yun not sure

i'll update the thread when i get home, maybe around a week since out of town ako at the moment. but i'll be sure to tag you po. :)

Last edited:
salamat po ng marami :D:woot:
i'll start looking for some rendered particle packs right now.
edit: i have them tho i still need to create some sample images with them being used.

sa tagal ko na gumagamit nang photshop eto lang tlga di ko ma copy. haha
just try testing them a bit and don't forget blend them in "Linear Dodge (add)" mode to make the flare you'll be using look better and a bit brighter, since that's the blend mode i mostly use on my flare images, tho it's all probably still going to depend on your preferences. xD

Last edited:
i'll start looking for some rendered particle packs right now.
edit: i have them tho i still need to create some sample images with them being used.

just try testing them a bit and don't forget blend them in "Linear Dodge (add)" mode to make the flare you'll be using look better and a bit brighter, since that's the blend mode i mostly use on my flare images, tho it's all probably still going to depend on your preferences. xD

yung ibig kung sabahin noon ay nahihirapan ako gumawa nang sarili kung lens flare na mala JJ Abrams. Pero salamat sa tips, maka gawa nga nang signature.

yung ibig kung sabahin noon ay nahihirapan ako gumawa nang sarili kung lens flare na mala JJ Abrams. Pero salamat sa tips, maka gawa nga nang signature.
I could probably say the same, kaya mas ok na sakin ung 3rd party lens flare and plugins xD hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.