What's new

Leni Robredo thoughts?

[XX='Chuckedoll, c: 512259, m: 1656607'][/XX] I did not vote for Leni and I regret it... And it's not because I support one person from LP that I support all... I know it's hard to comprehend for you! Anyway, I stop entertaining you as i'm wasting my time and data because you have no valid argument or intelligent comments!

I agree she's doing well but the fact remais that all of those were simple work that anybody can do. Nothing to be proud of really. Not unlike duterte who dismantled complicated drug networks and criminality improving quality of life in effect.

[XX='awinahe, c: 512304, m: 58492'][/XX] oh she never said ,cum' on your blind and now your deaf? tsk.x

[XX='selhio, c: 512325, m: 1792075'][/XX] anybody can do? are you sure? with a 350 million budget she does more than duterte with his 19 billion private budget! and it really makes me laugh when you say he "dismantled complicated drug networks and criminality"!! he just have small drug pushers and innocents killed!! the big fish are stiil swimming in golden waters!

Just named all those big fishes
[XX='awinahe, c: 512330, m: 58492'][/XX] may kilala kaba?

@selhio..anybody can do? are you sure? with a 350 million budget she does more than duterte with his 19 billion private budget! and it really makes me laugh when you say he "dismantled complicated drug networks and criminality"!! he just have small drug pushers and innocents killed!! the big fish are stiil swimming in golden waters!
Big fishes like? Can you name those people?

winner of farmer pala siya, patulong narin yung mga namatayan na farmer sa hacienda luisita, damay mo na rin yung mga pinagbabaril sa kidapawan, kung tulong at tulong lang ang usapan eh si Jaguar tumutulong din, and since when twitter became a basis for transparency? or isn't it she just want to show her presence for media mileage, she knows that duts was hosting asean summit, did she even tell her daughter to stop insinuating on twitter about "if somebody was still asleep", where did you get the 19 billion budget?
COA said "they are having difficulty of tracing it because of its confidentiality," why? because it is use for intelligence, do you want to know how they spend the intelligence fund? that is like telling your enemy of your next move or letting them know your secret plan against them. and visiting the affected area with camera pointing at them is what the liberals are expert with, just check out Mar carrying sack of onion, riding padyak, etc.

Puppet ng LP.. tapos yung LP gusto ng kapangyarihan, para maituloy yung mga kabalbalan nila. Sana mabura na sila sa susunod na eleksyon.

Pera ng taong bayan kasi tumutulong si leni eh nag papapicture pa hindi ganyan dapat eh biblical po yon. Tapos 40 x 4 = 1600 daw ,ang bubu ko sa math ng napanood ko yon, bigla ako tumalino sa math 🤣 yan ba mag pepresidente pakitang tao ,kakampi ang media malamang hawak yan ng Dilawan. Tapos nasaan daw yong pangulo sa panahon ng bagyu eh. Di nga kami nag popost ng #nasaan_ang_panot wahaha boa na sana ang matubod jan sa leni lugaw naan wahaha

Jan raw sa naga maraming nauto jan si leni mga taga naga city mga estudyante pa mga nag popost ng laban kay duterte wahaha

In fact marami naman nagawa c leni ah.. Photoshoot dito, photoshoot doon.. Siraan ang pilipinas sa labas ng bansa.. Umastang presidente.. Sya lang ata ang vp na akala mo prisedente.. Atat na maupo sa pwesto. Mga ganon.. Kaya marami sya nagawa

Pero the most hated vp.. Hindi nga aq naniniwala na nanalo talaga sya.. Remember sa nabalitang dayaan sa parteng mindanao?? Na smartmagic c bbm..