What's new

Referral LATOKEN AIRDROP: DFCTICKET (DEFICONNECT)

Jlord1103

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hey, get 10 DFCTICKETS tokens and spread great technology. It’s free, very easy, and powerful.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Isa ako sa nakakuha ng 22 Million Deficonnect AIRdrop ni LATOKEN at ngayon going to the moon na sila. Kakalist lang nila sa BITmart!

At soon sa Binance na target nila.

Airdrop Terms and Conditions
1. Start DFC lottery on the Telegram bot or website and follow the instructions.
2. Participants must have an account/register on LATOKEN to be eligible to receive bounty rewards.
3. Join DFC's and LATOKEN's official telegram and Twitter channels. Participants must remain subscribed to these channels until the lottery distribution date otherwise the social task's completion reward will be zero. The social tasks reward will be 5 lottery tickets for each eligible participant.
4. Invite unique users who have never participated in LATOKEN bounty events and get 10 lottery tickets per referral.
5. Invite old users who have participated in LATOKEN’s bounty events before and get 5 lottery tickets per referral.
6. All referrals must complete lottery tasks, register on LATOKEN, and install LATOKEN mobile app otherwise the referrals will not be counted.
7. Your ticket number will be your referral code and the number of tickets you have earned during the lottery period. For example; referralcode_ticketnumber. All tickets will be generated on the 4th of November 2021 after 12:00 UTC.
8. Buy 15 million or more DFC tokens and get 20 lottery tickets.

Old and news user are free to join this Lottery Airdrop. Don't miss this opportunity!!

Mura palang coin nila. 15m ay wala pang $6.
Refereral is optional. I already got my 5 DFCticket!!

This is the proof👇
Screenshot_2021-10-21-22-57-19-552_com.android.chrome.jpg

Kung my tanong or nagugulohan. Comment lang kayo at i guide ko kayo.

Tip to old user ng LATOKEN:
most specialy sa may hold na more than 15m DFC. No need to buy just click "DONE" in the last task.😇

Attachments

Sa mga nagdududa pa rin kay LATOKEN ito na pala current tokens na I'm Holding as of now.

Yung DFC ko na 1.9M bumili lang ulit ako worth $0.31 noong bumagsak. At yung 22M ko sa nasa STAKING at mining pa ako ng DFC
Screenshot_2021-10-21-23-01-29-865_com.latoken.wallet.jpg
Screenshot_2021-10-21-07-33-06-524_com.latoken.wallet.jpg

Attachments

Up!! Huwag magpahuli!!
Paakyat na ang DFC!! Hindi ito shitcoin.
Baka mag sana all kayo sa huli. Kung may 500 ka. Invest mo na dito
Screenshot_2021-10-22-15-47-06-879_com.latoken.wallet.jpg

Attachments