What's new

Help Latest/Stable/Working Version of YøùTùbé Vanced

Solution
eto po, pa try tested kona yan
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Changelog in the screenshot:
unknown.png

API Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Source Code (Vanced Manager): You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
unknown.png

API Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Source Code (Vanced Manager): You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Solution
View attachment 1883940

uyyyy maraming thank youu my idol

View attachment 1883940

di ba ito virus my idol? 4mb lang kasi

uyyyy maraming thank youu my idol

di ba ito virus my idol? 4mb lang kasi
hindi po, pwede mo naman i scan sa virustotal pag may duda ka. at isa pa, Vanced Manager lang yan kaya maliit ang mb ng apk, hindi pa YøùTùbé Vanced / Music yet, since diyan mo siya madodownload / iinstall
Screenshot_2022-03-29-15-05-09-0401815106.png

Virustotal Result: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Back