What's new

Help Laptop

Hello! Based on your budget of 35k, here are some laptop suggestions:

1. Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-73AP - This laptop has an 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX350 graphics card. It also has a Full HD display and comes with pre-installed Windows 10 Home.

2. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14IIL05 - This laptop has a 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and integrated Intel UHD graphics. It also has a Full HD display and comes with pre-installed Windows 10 Home.

3. ASUS Vivobook 14 X415JP-EK373TS - This laptop has a 10th Gen Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX330 graphics card. It also has a Full HD display and comes with pre-installed Windows 10 Home.

4. HP 14s-cf3074TU - This laptop has a 11th Gen Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD storage, and integrated Intel UHD graphics. It also has a Full HD display and comes with pre-installed Windows 10 Home.

These are just a few options to consider within your budget. It's important to determine your specific needs, such as intended use, preferred brand, and desired features like battery life or portability, to make the best decision for your situation.