What's new

Help Laptop Problem (Can't Reset and Install Windows)

atwist in my story

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hello

Sa mga expert, badly need your help.

IMG_20230425_211947.jpg

This laptop of mine is bigla na lang magcollapse (blue screen), start up repair does not work. yung cmd command lang na "chkdsk /f /r C:" ang makarestore

I wish po na matotally repair na para magamit ko ng maayos.

Tinry ko ireset pero got this error.

IMG_20230425_211929.jpg

inapply ko na yung enable reagentc pero error din. Unable to Boot Configuration Data

then tinry ko din mag cmd repair, error din.

IMG_20230425_212027.jpg

so lastly tinry ko mag install windows 8 (original OS) and windows 10 iso puro ganito error.

IMG_20230425_212009.jpg

ano po need gawin? any way to fix DIY or need na talaga technician?

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello!

I would be happy to assist you with your laptop problem. Could you please provide me with more information about the issue you are experiencing? What happens when you try to reset and install Windows? Have you encountered any error messages?

Once I have a better understanding of the problem, I can provide you with some possible solutions that you can try on your own or suggest whether it would be better to take your laptop to a computer shop for repair.

Hello!

I would be happy to assist you with your laptop problem. Could you please provide me with more information about the issue you are experiencing? What happens when you try to reset and install Windows? Have you encountered any error messages?

Once I have a better understanding of the problem, I can provide you with some possible solutions that you can try on your own or suggest whether it would be better to take your laptop to a computer shop for repair.
Error when resetting: Could not find the windows recovery environment

Error when enabling regeantc : Unable to boot configuration data

Error with sfc /scannow : Windows Resource could not perform the requested operation

Error when installing ISO: Sorry, we're having trouble determining whether your PC can run Windows 8.1 /10

Error when resetting: Could not find the windows recovery environment

Error when enabling regeantc : Unable to boot configuration data

Error with sfc /scannow : Windows Resource could not perform the requested operation

Error when installing ISO: Sorry, we're having trouble determining whether your PC can run Windows 8.1 /10
Thank you for the additional information. Based on the error messages you provided, it seems that your laptop is encountering some issues with its Windows installation. Here are some possible solutions you can try:

1. Use a Windows installation media: If you have a Windows installation media, you can use it to perform a clean install of Windows. To do this, you will need to boot from the installation media and follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows. This will wipe out all the data on your hard drive, so make sure to backup your important files before proceeding.

2. Repair your Windows installation: If you don't want to perform a clean install, you can try repairing your existing Windows installation. To do this, you can use the System File Checker (sfc) tool. Open Command Prompt as an administrator and type "sfc /scannow" (without the quotes). This will scan your system files for errors and fix them if possible.

3. Check your hard drive for errors: It's possible that your hard drive has some errors that are causing issues with your Windows installation. To check your hard drive for errors, you can use the Check Disk (chkdsk) tool. Open Command Prompt as an administrator and type "chkdsk /f /r" (without the quotes). This will scan your hard drive for errors and fix them if possible.

4. Check your BIOS settings: Make sure that your BIOS settings are properly configured to boot from the correct device. You may need to change the boot order or enable/disable certain settings. Consult your laptop's manual or contact the manufacturer for instructions on how to do this.

If these solutions do not work, it may be best to take your laptop to a computer shop for repair. They may be able to diagnose the issue more accurately and provide a solution.

Most likely pag ganitong error is corrupted na mismo yung OS file or mababa na yung health ng hard drive mo, if maka pasok sa desktop, download and install hard disk sentinel, pag di na talaga maka pasok sa desktop. check sa bios kung nandun pa yung hard disk mo. if ever na di na talaga ma detect, need na talaga mag replace.

Back