TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. + freezing
MAKES: 16 servings
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) toffee bits
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 cups coffee ice cream, softened
1 slice (calculated without whipped cream) equals 365 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
- Arrange ladyfingers around the edge and on the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon vanilla ice cream into prepared pan. Top with a third of the ice cream topping and toffee bits. Freeze for 20 minutes. Repeat layers, using chocolate and coffee ice creams (pan will be full). Freeze overnight or until firm. Yield: 16 servings.