What's new

Closed LADIES READ! FYI! [open-minded people only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1lkyr0ad

Forum Veteran
Reaction

1. Vaginal discharge is normal.

2. Wearing p@nty liners 24/7 is not necessary.

3. Vaginas are acidic enough to BLEACH fabric, hence the discoloration of underwear.

4. Longer labias are more normal than smaller ones (but both are fine).

5. A mans $perm CAN throw off your ph balance and also change the smell of your ******

6. It is not safe for vaginas to smell like sunshine and flowers so quit expecting it to.

7. STOP douching and washing your ****** with bath&body works, and Victori@ secret. Shits not healthy for the ******.

8. The ****** cleans itself.

9. Having $ex has no correlation of how "tight" your ****** is.

10. Yeast infections are COMMON!!!

11. The best thing you can do for your ****** is to leave it alone.😴

12. If your ****** stinks or your discharge stink and has a color than go see a gynecologist and stop trying to blame cause you stink.

13. Let it breathe.

14. The ****** is the narrow canal that runs INSIDE the body. NOT the whole genit@l area.
Do not use soap in your ******.

15. Always urinate after $ex to rinse the urinary tract of fluids that could be caught there and can cause UTIs.

16. Drink water.

17. COTTON p@nties ladies. Wearing silk, satin and lace seven days a week will abso-fvcking-lutely throw your Ph off.

Don't argue with me about this. I don't give a fvck if you say your mama put you in satin diapers and all you've ever worn is satin p@nties. If that's true, YOUR SHIT IS OFF. I GUARANTEE it.

18. Stop sprinkling powder on your lady bits, stop IMMEDIATELY! Talcum causes cancer. This isn't a hoax or a joke and I don't care if your 97 year old great Aunt Myrtle has been using it twice a day, everyday. STOP IT! TODAY!

19. Also the ****** is a natural $perm killer, except when you’re ovulating with the exception of a very high ph level.

20. This is all correct and true. Stop letting men who think washing their @ss and moisturizing is gay try and tell you how to care for your ladybits. Ladies, stop letting boys who got $ex ed from ****hub tell you about YOUR ******.

#theyarekeepingitreal #vaginaadvocate

Please get educated!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.