What's new

Referral Kumita pera $200 Per Day -Teespring

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Teespring has an easy online designer to create T-shirts. Then, just set your price and a sales goal.

[IMG]

If you collect enough pre-orders, they will manufacture and ship the T-shirt to buyers. One of the best things about this site is that you keep ALL of the profit on T-shirt sales.

However, there is of course a chance you won't get enough pre-orders for Teespring to decide to print and ship the shirt.

This site is open internationally, although you do have to have a Paypal account for collecting payments if your shirt is sold.

So do people actually make money on Teespring? Looks like it!

And i assume that you already know that am making over $150 per day with TeeSpring, with only one t-shirt design on facebook ads

[IMG]

selling over 15 units per day on facebook ads, and am not here to brag or waste your time, so i'll get right into the ads creation

-----------------------------------------------------

so after you sign up to teespring or any other alternative, ad you've created you t-shirt design and it's on your store (ready t be sold).

head over to facebook and create a fb page, related to the design of your t-shirt

[IMG]

and for example i will create a page related to the marvel movies,so i named the page I'm Groot
and my design will be this
[IMG]

All respect for marvel fans, not DC fans (Bunch of losers).
Lol am just kidding DC Fans (no am not)

okay lets go now to create the ad for the Tee now
go to your ads manager

[IMG]

now click on create

[IMG]

After you click on create you can now choose the ad objective

[IMG]

Choose engagement and set a name to your campaign

[IMG]

after you set a name to your campaign, set up ad account.

[IMG]

set up the targeting US/CA or whatever you like
But US/CA is the easiest in shipping , they will do the shipping though you just have to sell, they'll handle everything

And i chose the age
18-30
man only
and the interests
Guardians of the galaxy film
and narrowed down to guardians of the galaxy
and narrowed my audience further to avengers comics fans

that means the ad will show up to the people who likes 3 of them

[IMG]

and here i've adjusted the budget to $7 per day to test this audience

[IMG]

And set the placements to facebook and instagram only
or just fb if you prefer

[IMG]

and after that click continue and select your page.

[IMG]

and now the final step creating the post, and i've created an example post just to show you how easy it is

[IMG]

you can add more pictures for different colors, edit the text and add some emotions in the caption to get attention.

this is by far the easiest way to make money out of fb ads, but i usually test 3 different ad copies and audiences

Tags:
make money online,how to make money,how to earn money online,social media marketing,making money online,facebook ads,earn money online,work from home,how to make money on YøùTùbé,make money from home,ways to make money online,tutorial,YøùTùbé,make money on YøùTùbé,passive income,work from home jobs,online jobs,how to make money online,affiliate marketing,online storeget ρáíd to search,make money on google,make money with google,earn money online,free money,investor,copy and paste make money online,copy paste make money,make money online for free,make money online 2020,branson tay,big mark,work from home,work at home,easy way to make money online,make $5000 online

Last edited:
Back