What's new

KPNTunnel source code

drogoz

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hello,

I am looking for KPNTunnel source code or any other similar app that establishes internet thourh SSH over Tunnel. I am willing to make updates, I have nice ideas but I have no time to create all app from the beginning. I could pay you 20USD if you wish.

Thanks!

I don't think so, SSH over Tunnel allows your to connect through internet on VPS server using VPN, like squid. HTTP Tunnel seems to be little different. The app. KPNTunnel provides these techs =>

Sorry, I did not understand, can you clarify? I am from Brazil
you don't understand English ?
and how can you speak English but you don't understand my English ? so what's wrong to my English ?

hahaha nan tritrip ka pag tritripan kita :)

you don't understand English ?
and how can you speak English but you don't understand my English ? so what's wrong to my English ?

hahaha nan tritrip ka pag tritripan kita :)
Hi, I understand your english very well, but I do not understand what you said, there's no point

I still not understanding, also I don't know what "hahaha nan tritrip ka pag tritripan kita" means. I am just asking help, not looking for troubles
your thread is wrong you need help but you said you well pay for kpn source code. that's it the point bro

your thread is wrong you need help but you said you well pay for kpn source code. that's it the point bro
Yes, if someone share the source code, I will be grateful! But if someone wants 20USD for this, I could pay it without any problems! I can not see the issue, seems to be easy for me

Yes, if someone share the source code, I will be grateful! But if someone wants 20USD for this, I could pay it without any problems! I can not see the issue, seems to be easy for me
please read the rules, how to post the correct section of your thread 😏

is this you want ?
IMG_20210209_090420.jpg

Attachments