What's new

KODI: Customize or Alternative?

mclaine10

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi all.

What brought me to this amazing community is because of Kodi, IPTV, and selfless members who wants to help and share. I just learned about all these quite recently.

So far my choice of media is Kodi and using the shared M3Us and IPTV details found around here.

My question for the veteran Kodi users here:

Do you customize your Kodi to have a better TV experience (creating groups, favorites or customized skins)?
There are a lot of channels and its confusing for other people to just navigate through hundreds/thousands of channels.

and

IF you are NOT using Kodi, what are you using for M3Us and IPTVs? What are the alternatives out there?

Hope to hear from all of you.

I really like the embuary skin for kodi and I use it on my TV box. I changed the colors and added shortcuts to things I frequently use on the main menu. It only works on kodi 18 for now so I'm staying on 18.9 to keep it.

Glad to have found this thread. What I'm currently doing is updating the playlist with last one hi2u provided. Didn't know or just lazy exploring Kodi on how to customize like hiding channels.

Glad to have found this thread. What I'm currently doing is updating the playlist with last one hi2u provided. Didn't know or just lazy exploring Kodi on how to customize like hiding channels.
1615682934872.png

You can right click on a channel (or menu button on TV box remote, long press ok button if you don't have one I think) go to manage, then manage channels to get into the channel editor. This will allow you to edit and rearrange the channel list directly inside Kodi.

Attachments

[XX='mclaine10, c: 943610, m: 1834032'][/XX] 18.9 on CoreELEC 9.2.7, there is no emburary skin on version 19