What's new

Cheat Knives out-AIR

twistingkabute

Forum Veteran
Elite
u9ezm0guuuofvj6q3yucdwvtkkj3busmwqwbkqg0m-s280-png.png

Playstore Link:
qZ-VP0oT6nRmSTanXktdA11UA1GorGkkfJlYCOOR2LgSfulZgA.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Season 16 is being held! [Formate Quintet, join forces! ] Quintet formed! Fight with 100 people! Join forces with your teammates and survive the cruel battle royale game to the end! [Gun in hand, friends behind! ] Leave the back to your teammates and open the way together with your weapons! I'm not scared because I have friends behind me! Can you survive to the end in a crisis situation? ] The footsteps are getting closer and closer, the gunshots echo in my ears, and the danger is lurking everywhere! Can you survive until the next moment? [Speed & Passion that you can enjoy in fierce battles and on the battlefield! ] Ride in a car and collide violently and confront the enemy at extreme speed! Life or death is decided in an instant!
play.google.com
play.google.com

Game Name: 荒野行動-AIR
Game Version: v1.261.479100
Needs OBB: YES
Needs Root: No

Spoiler: Game Description

Mod preview

MOD Features
1. Wall häçk
2. Wireframe Yellow vehicles/ Loot / Air supply
3. Wireframe Purple
4. Chams Green

*important: when using wireframe, screen sometimes turns black when you shoot an enemy. to prevent this issue, use only wallhäçk in close fights.

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money.

NON-ROOT MOD's
1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

ROOTED MODS
1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full pâtched. How to? Read:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

HOW TO INSTALL OBB FILES
Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this pâtch Guide: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Downloadlink:

signed:

Download File com kolite mod signed apk
favicon.png apkadmin.com

unsigned:

Download File com kolite mod unsigned apk
favicon.png apkadmin.com

obb:

Download File com kolite zip
favicon.png apkadmin.com

Donate Here if you Like My Mod: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.llaurente0917
[/CODE]

Attachments