What's new

Closed Karaoke Song File Mga Bossing baka po may alam kayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC Ora

Eternal Poster
Sir may alam po ba kayong downloading site ng kanta na pang karaoke yung isang bundle na po tapos
i bu burn nalang tapos salang na po sa DVD player. Yung updated po mga Boss kasi mahal po kasi kng bibili pa ko ng platinum na karaoke tapos iba pa po yung CD medyo kapos po kasi ako mga Boss wahahah baka lang po matulungan nyo ko maraming salamat po mga Boss!. I LOVE PHCORNER :).

Try this >> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Di ko pa tested yan.

Ngapala, isa ito sa answer ni @bakai of makeuseof.com
Maybe you'll find some good use for it:
"You dont need the songs just download Karaoke player from cnet or you can download magic vocal remover from cnet then sing and enjoy with your frog voice. The only thing you need to do is download – install – choose any song from your system(PC) then click remove the voice thats all you need to do. But dont sing too much that the rain may not stop and flood your area that will kill you"

Dear PHC Ora,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back