What's new

Kami na! At ako ang magiging tatay ng magiging anak ng ex niya. (BAT BLOOMING NIYA?)

Fruit Salad

Addict
Reaction
Holy shit, di ako nagaactive sa phcorner dahil sa busy ako sa work at kay "bebe gohrl" so here's the story. The first time I asked her out she said yes, the first month we were dating she already said yes, we moved in together for me as a clueless fool who doesn't know how relationship actually works was happy and overjoyed syempre from crush to lover and possibly wife. I was weirded out at night because she was signaling to do the "dance of the night" like she was forcing it, it continued for about a week and sometimes at day, call me a crappy person or traditional person but I was raised in a strong belief to have *** after marriage only, and it hard for me to break that because it was stilled in our brains since childhood, but don't on a brighter note we do cuddle, hug and whatever sweet things together. Then hell broke lose "bebe gorhl" like collapsed or felt dizzy basta nahilo sya and was rushed at the hospital, ang cliche no, we all know what happened here the doctor said "bebe gohrl" is preggers, and I was like WTF! only in my mind though, to not raise suspicion, I pretended to be over joyed that I am going to be a father. (part 3 will be uploaded idk a month maybe)

Awit haha. Siguro kaya pinipilit ka nya kasi alam na niyang buntis sya na hindi ikaw ang ama?

Tama yung desisyon mu na di mu sya ginalaw paps., you have the right choice if you continue or to quit your relationship.

Whatt thhee.

I remember my bestfriend with this one almost the same scenario except he found out that the child he raise for 5 years wasnt his own flesh and blood.

I think when the child was hospitalized(dont know exactly the details.)

He just accepted it as if nothing happens, i think thats because they had 2 kids and he didnt want his kids to grow up with a broken fam.