What's new

Julius Babao parts ways with ABS-CBN

MANILA – After 28 years, Julius Babao is parting ways with ABS-CBN as one of the network’s top broadcast journalists.

Babao announced on “TV Patrol” on Friday that he is signing off as a Kapamilya news anchor.

"Hindi po ito pagpapaalam kundi isang pahayag ng pasasalamat sa lahat ng aking mga naging Kapamilya sa loob ng 28 taon," he said.

Babao said that through ABS-CBN, he was able to build a good career, meet his wife Christine Bersola-Babao, and help many Filipinos.

"Sasabihin ko na lang na dito sa ABS-CBN, natupad ang mga pangarap ko sa buhay," Babao said, as he proceeded to thank his colleagues, the network's bosses and viewers.

(I'll just say that I was able to fulfill all of my dreams in life in ABS-CBN.)

Babao added that he hoped to see the network back on free television and radio.

On Twitter, Babao also posted a photo of himself looking at the ABS-CBN logo at the lobby of the ABS-CBN Main Building. He captioned the post with hearts sporting the same colors as theMANILA – After 28 years, Julius Babao is parting ways with ABS-CBN as one of the network’s top broadcast journalists.

Babao announced on “TV Patrol” on Friday that he is signing off as a Kapamilya news anchor.

"Hindi po ito pagpapaalam kundi isang pahayag ng pasasalamat sa lahat ng aking mga naging Kapamilya sa loob ng 28 taon," he said.

(This isn't a farewell but an expression of gratitude to everyone who became my Kapamilya for the past 28 years.)

Babao said that through ABS-CBN, he was able to build a good career, meet his wife Christine Bersola-Babao, and help many Filipinos.

"Sasabihin ko na lang na dito sa ABS-CBN, natupad ang mga pangarap ko sa buhay," Babao said, as he proceeded to thank his colleagues, the network's bosses and viewers.

(I'll just say that I was able to fulfill all of my dreams in life in ABS-CBN.)

Babao added that he hoped to see the network back on free television and radio.

On Twitter, Babao also posted a photo of himself looking at the ABS-CBN logo at the lobby of the ABS-CBN Main Building. He captioned the post with hearts sporting the same colors as the

Last edited:
Puro code ts hahaha. Lilipat na rin ata si Julius

Ok rest rest din kasi hahaha.. es em en i nako eh .🤣

android-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox/","canonicalUrl":"You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.","pageViewId":"8078","location":{"href":"You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now."}

parang lilipat na nga si julyos:rolleyes:

Haha. Tas pag alis ni Julius sa TV patrol. Sabay Unang ERE naman ng TV patrol sa A2Z mamaya. Haha.

Ayun naman pala, salamay dito lodicake
Thank you po sa pagbasa sorry medyo pagod

so ano daw po rektang sagot kung bakit siya nagpa alam? wala po kasi ganun puro pag papa pogi at pag papa ganda ang announcement nila tapos bigla ayun nandun na sa gma

Back