What's new

Julia Barretto at Bela Padilla, napa-‘sana all’ sa Internet ni Liza Soberano

- Celebrities Julia Barretto and Bela Padilla reacted to the customer service of PLDT to Liza Soberano

- Bela shared that she has been having problems with her Internet connection because of the slow speed

- Meanwhile, Julia had a short yet relatable reaction to the post of Liza on Twitter

- Earlier, Liza revealed that PLDT went to their house and gave her a faster Internet connection

Liza Soberano recently shared that telecommunications giant PLDT went to their house and gave her a faster Internet connection.

KAMI learned that even other celebrities were slightly envious of how PLDT treated Liza.

Liza Soberano (Photo from Flickr)
Source: UGC
In a tweet, Bela Padilla called for the attention of PLDT. She claimed that her Internet connection does not even reach 1 Mbps whenever she tests it.

“PLDT, bekenemen! My pldt wifi doesn’t reach 1 MBPS for downloading and/or uploading everytime I test it...ONE,” she said.

In a different tweet, Bela also jokingly said that she could not see the ending of the films or shows she was watching because of the poor connection.

“Less than 1 teh eh. Di ko nakikita ending ng mga pinapanuod koooo hahahah,” Bela said.

Meanwhile, Julia Barretto had a simple yet relatable response to the customer service of PLDT to Liza.

“#SanaAll,” Julia wrote as she quoted the tweet of Liza.

Liza Soberano is a famous actress and endorser in the Philippines. She is in a love team with Enrique Gil and their popular films are Alone/Together, Just The Way You Are, and My Ex and Whys.

Earlier, Liza shared that she experienced slow Internet connection and poor customer service with Converge ICT Solutions Inc.

The actress also revealed that PLDT went to their house and gave her a better connection with 300 Mbps Internet speed.

Sauce:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Iba talaga pag sikat nag kakaundagaga sila para maasikaso ka ng maayos. Malaking kabawasan kasi at kahihiyan kung sikat na personalidad ang nag rereklamo. Di tulad pag ordinaryong tao kahit lumuha kapa ng dugo wala silang paki sayo.