What's new

Food Jollibee & McDonalds

bestvpn2

Addict
Reaction
Jollibee has fewer stores. It originated in the Philippines and is typically cheaper than McDonald's. In the Philippines as an American I chose McDonald's when I wanted burgers and Jollibee if I wanted chicken.
Both offer Filipino-style spaghetti, chicken and burgers. Jollibee occasionally has other specials and some unique items not found at McDonald's Philippines. I.e. There is a burger with pineapple called the aloha burger, they also have a beef steak with gravy and rice. Jollibee is famous for their chickenjoy, or fried chicken. McDonald's is famous for their burgers.
If you are in North America and want to get a feel for Filipino fast food, Jollibee is a good option. If you are in the Philippines and want an American burger, Jollibee will do but McDonald's would be more accurate. There are significant differences in taste and size of the burgers. The sauce also isn't as authentic as you would anticipate.
To illustrate the differences, I would say in North America Jollibee and McDonald's don't compete the same way McDonald's and Burger King or Carl's Jr./Hardee's compete. However due to additional menu items at McDonald's Philippines they are more similar. Your question really needs to specify which country you'd like the comparison to happen.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.