Closed javascript

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryejun

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
anong magandang framework sa js ngayun..salamat sa makasagot

Well, this is they type of question where the answer often leads to flame wars or religious debates.

I would recommend React because I'm a React developer (bias reason). I've used Angular in production and played with Vue before. At the end of the day I find React to be simpler and more functional.

Practically speaking I like React because I can reuse the same skillset for:

1. React Native. I can create IOS and Android apps
2. Gatsby and Next.js (with Vercel). I can create ultra fast JAMStack sites. I can write backend and frontend with React.
3. Ink.I can write CLIs with React. See You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last time I did some market analysis, React has more career opportunities.

HOWEVER, 2 to 5 years from now, there might be a newer, shinier, and better JS framework that beats React, Vue, Angular. It's just the sad reality of frontend development. So at the end of the day, master your JavaScript.

Be open to other languages as well. Someday JavaScript might be phased out by something better (right now, there's no other language that can surpass JavaScript in its niche...yet)

Let me update my previous response. You can focus on the backend side of JavaScript instead. There's numerous frameworks available.

But I like the simplicity of Express and just plain HTML, JavaScript, CSS for designing the frontend side. What I find more important is to have linters, unit tests, and end to end tests setup for my projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.